Chapter 7

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) : your name
(C) : color of your choice
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~ Time Skip to Lunch ~

Dante's POV:

Poor, (Y/N). Lunch is really late today but she looks like she's feeling better after the whole "Gene" thing. Wait. Is that what I think it is.

"Hey Travis? Is that the Phoenix Drop High sports shirt?" I asked. He nodded. "How do you fit in that still?"

"Yeah. I just found the first shirt I could since my other one was covered in tears from (Y/N)" he said.

"Sorry!" My sister said.

"Don't worry about that, it was cute, you looking out for your big bro." Travis said. She blushed.

"So, Dante, didn't your sister go to Phoenix Drop high too?" Laurance asked.

"Yeah, I remember not seeing her at school to often. We were a couple years older than her back then and Gene was in college." I said.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember her from the first day of school, when we had all the booths for clubs and stuff." Garroth said.

"Yeah, I remember going to the baseball booth now!" My sis said.

Your POV:

Garroth and Travis were sitting next to me and I kept looking at them and they always smiled back at me and I would blush. I think I like all of the guys my bro lives with. Aaron is cute, but I think he's Aphmau's.

We all at lunch and talked about past times. All the guys kept asking me questions and I would ask them questions too. I really wanted to get to know all the guys and they wanted to get to know me.

"You know, I only kissed Aphmau once and I have been on one date with her." Garroth said.

"Yeah, in high school me and Garroth both had a crush on Aphmau. I kissed her once too." Laurance said.

"Heh, cool. Do you guys still like her?" I asked.

"Not really, I like someone else." Garroth said.

"So do I, Garroth.." he said, gritting his teeth.

"Then who do you like now?" I giggled when I asked them that. They both turned red.

"N-No one!!!" They said.

"Sounds like somebody to me." Travis said.

"Then who do you like, Travis?" Laurance said. He turned red too.

"I'd rather not say." Travis said.

"That's what I thought." Laurance said.

-Time Skip (A Few Weeks Later)-

Aphmau's POV:

"Guys! We haven't heard from (Y/N) in a while. We should have a girls night!" I said excitedly.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks it should be a sleepover with the girls!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"Oooo! Yes Kawaii~Chan! You're a genius! I'll text all the girls!" I replied.

Your POV:

Beep! I'll check it later, me and my guy friends are watching a movie, but I really should, maybe it's important! I picked up the phone.

"Aph!" I exclaim. Garroth, Laurance, and Travis look at me confused. "Oh. She sent me a text and we just haven't talked in a while."

"That's okay." Garroth said, smiling.

"I don't see how you and Travis are on team Gale, team Peeta for life." Garroth said to Laurance and Travis. We were watching the second Hunger Games movie together.

"Team Gale is awesome!!" Travis exclaimed. Garroth laughed, he wrapped his arm around me. I blushed and looked up at him. After the movie we argued over team Peeta and team Gale.

"Oh my gosh! Look at the time. I have to get to Aphmau's!" I said goodbye to the boys and walked out the door.