Chapter 4

Outfit above is yours. Change it if you'd like to! ^^

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) : your name
(C) : color of your choice
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV:

I ran home to go get Gene and my bathing suit. I arrived at home and got out my house key and unlocked the door and entered our house. Gene was making sandwiches for us.

"Hey Gene! Aph is throwing a pool party and we are invited so get your bathing suit on and we'll head over to their house. This isn't a choice Gene, I told Aph you would be coming." I exclaimed. Gene sighed.

"Kitty is having a pool party and she invited me?" Gene mumbled.

Gene walked over to the stairs and before he could go up, I jumped onto his back. Gene stumbled. He laughed and carried me up the stairs.

Gene went to his room and so did I. I put on my (C) bikini with one of Gene's skull shirts on top as a cover up. I grabbed my (C) beach towel and black rimmed sunglasses. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail.

Me and Gene then walked over to Aph's house. The gate to her back yard was open so we walked through. I saw Dante and the guys in the pool and some unknown faces. I waved to Dante and he got out and hugged me and Gene.

I set my stuff on the grass and walked over to the pool and dipped my feet in. Brrr! I felt someone pick me up into their arms and they jumped into to pool with me. I coughed a little when I got up to take a breath.

"A-Are you okay (Y/N)?" I looked over and saw Laurence. "Sorry about that, heh." So it was Laurance. I blushed.

"I-It's okay, Laurence." I said, still blushing. I got out of the pool and dried off. I walked over to the girls for a quick chat before dinner.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Aphmau said. I smiled.

"Hi!" I replied.

"Looks like someone has a crush on Laurence." A girl with orange hair said. "I'm Lucinda, by the way." I blushed.

"Wah! N-No I don't!" I said.

"Lucinda~Chan! Don't ruin Kawaii~Chan's ship!" Kawaii~Chan hissed.

"Ship of who?" Lucinda said.

"(Y/N)~Sama and Garroth~Kun of course!" She replied.

"Kawaii~Chan!" I yelled, in anger.

Garroth's POV:

I can't believe Laurence did that. Ugh, he likes her too I bet. I saw Laurence walking over to me and I grit my teeth in anger.

"Ha, bet you don't have the nerve to do that to her!" Laurence said proudly.

"You could've hurt her Laurence. Poor (Y/N) coughed as if she got water in her mouth." I replied. Dante, Gene, and Travis walked over.

"Hey guys! Remember my brother, Gene?" Dante said. Gene waved and smiled.

"Of course I do." Laurance said, gritting his teeth.

We were all leaning against the deck when (Y/N) tripped on the steps.

"(Y/N)!"

Your POV:

"Gah!" I yelled as I fell down the steps. Before I hit the ground I felt someone catch me. Then I shut my eyes just for a moment.

I heard a camera flash. It must've Kawaii~Chan. I was in someones arms. I looked up and saw baby blue eyes look down at me worriedly.

"Y-You're pretty clumsy, huh?" He snickered.

"G-G-Garroth?" I blushed. "Th- Thanks for catching me." I felt my face turn beet red. Laurence snarled angrily at Garroth. He carried me up the steps and went into Aphmau's house and laid me on a couch. I sat up immediately.

"Lay down, please." Garroth told me.

"I-I'm fine G-Garroth. I-I can sit up." I said to him, still blushing. I stood up and hugged him. Garroth blushed. A camera flashed again.

"Eeeeee! Kawaii~Chan is going to have so many pictures for her shrine!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Okay Ka- WAIT- a shrine?!" I yelled. Kawaii~Chan giggled.

Gene walked into the house to make sure I was okay. Dante followed close behind to check on me.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Gene and Dante asked. I nodded.

"Hey Gene! It's me Aphmau!" Aph exclaimed. I walked over to the pool and got in while Gene and Dante talked to Aphmau.

I felt somebody lift me onto their shoulders. It was Travis. I blushed a light pink. Laurance lifted Katelyn onto her shoulders. Together Travis and Laurence carried us toward the deep end.

"Chicken fight!" Lucinda yelled.

Me and Katelyn locked fingers and pushed each other, trying to get the other person to fall. I lost my strength and Katelyn pushed me into the water with Travis.

I couldn't swim too well and I splashed in the water until I felt someone pull me out, just before I would've drowned. They picked me up in their arms and brought me into Aph's house.

"Get some rest, you need it. I insist."

"L-Laurance?" I asked, weakly. He walked over to where I laid and kissed my forehead. I blushed a light pink. Then I felt my eyes feeling impossible to be kept open and I blacked out.

Laurance's POV:

I saw her close her eyes and decided to keep a close eye on her. I decided to turn on Netflix as Garroth walked in.

"Y-You saved her." He blushed.

"Yeah. She is pretty cute when she is asleep, heh." I replied.

"Yep." He said.

Then Gene walked in.
"Want me to take her home?" He asked.

"Sure.. Gene." I grit my teeth. He picked her up into his arms and went out back.

Gene's POV:

"Dante, can you carry me and (Y/N)'s stuff home?" I asked.

"Sure! Let's go!" Dante replied and he picked up her and my stuff and started walking home with me.

We arrived home and Dante left our stuff downstairs and left to go back to the pool party. I brought my sister upstairs and put her in bed.