Chapter 3

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) : your name
(C): color of your choice
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Garroth and (Y/N) head for Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau's house.

Travis's POV:

I have to tell Laurance and Dante! Hehehe, that's what you get for not telling me, Garroth. I walk into the living room, Laurance and Dante are on the couch, watching television.

"Laurance, Dante! You won't believe what I saw earlier!" I said, grabbing their attention.

"What?!" Laurance and Dante shouted.

"Garroth's got a girlfriend- well not yet..." I said. "I caught Garroth comforting (Y/N) in bed."

"Garroth..." Laurence mumbled, angrily.

"Guys, we shouldn't assume stuff. I'm sure my sister brought up Gene while talking to him. She gets emotional about it, she needed someone to comfort her, to talk to." Dante said. "But why in bed..."

Garroth's POV:

Me and (Y/N) were walking to Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau's house. The breeze made her shiver so I handed her my jacket.

"You don't have to Garroth.." she blushed.

"But I wanted to." I smiled.

When we arrived, I knocked on the door and felt (Y/N) step behind me and let go of my hand.

"I-It's okay, (Y/N). Th-They're really nice." I told her. She seemed more confident now.

Then Kawaii~Chan answered the door. Out of all the people, why her?

"Hello Garroth~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan greeted me, cheerfully.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan. Can we come in." I asked.

"Sure! Kawaii~Chan made some chocolate chip cookies, if you'd like some." Kawaii~Chan replied.

I turned to (Y/N) and gestured for her to come in. She followed behind me and sat down on the sofa next to me. Before I could put my arm around her she scooted away, like she didn't want my arm around her.

"Kawaii~Chan, can u get Aph and Katelyn, I want to introduce you guys to her." I say.

"Okay, Garroth~Kun, Kawaii~Chan will get them. Kawaii~Chan also needs a ship name!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

Your POV:

Why did Garroth try to put his arm around me again. I just didn't feel comfortable with Garroth's arm around me here. I saw Garroth looking at me and I smiled at him, weakly. He smiled back.

Suddenly, Kawaii~Chan came back down with two girls behind her, it must've been Katelyn and Aphmau. I saw a boy behind them, standing at the top of the stairs. He had dark black hair that swept over one of his blue eyes.

"Baby brother!" Garroth shouted. "Come down here and give me a hug!" That was Garroth's younger brother, how cute!

"No Garroth! I will not hug you!" He yelled angrily.

"Aww, come on Zane, go give Garroth a hug." A girl with light black hair and brown eyes said.

"Fine.." Zane said. He walked downstairs and gave Garroth a weak hug.

"Anyway, you must be Dante's little sister!" The girl with light black hair said. I nodded.

"Dante texted me that you were moving in with Gene down the street!" Zane was mad.

"Y-Yeah, I'm (Y/N), Dante and Gene's little sister." I said.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Aphmau!" The girl with light black hair said.

"And I'm Katelyn, nice to meet you." The girl with light blue hair said.

"I'm Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Hey, how about we have a pool party tonight, (Y/N)?" Aphmau said.

"That would be so much fun! Sure!" I replied. "I'll get my bathing suit at my house. I'll make sure Gene comes too!"

"Awesome! I'll invite all our friends in the neighborhood!" Aphmau said as Garroth left to get his bathing suit. I left too, to get Gene and my bathing suit.