Chapter 5

Outfit above is yours. Change it if you'd like to!^^

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) : your name
(C) : color of your choice
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV:

The next day I woke up to a text from Laurence. He wanted me to come over after breakfast. All of his roommates were out for work and he was alone. I told him that I would love to hang out with him this morning.

So I got up and put on my (C) sweatshirt and a pair of navy blue jean shorts. I put my hair into a half up half down style and went downstairs. Gene was making breakfast of bacon, toast and eggs, yum! We ate breakfast together and watched the news.

"Gene, I have plans today so I'll see you later!" I told Gene.

"Okay. I think I might invite Sasha and Zenix over today." He replied.

"Okay Gene! See you later." I smiled.

I put on my red converse high tops and walked over to Laurence's house. It was a chilly morning. I saw a man with black hair taking a jog.

"Hey, are you feeling better after yesterday?" He asked me. He was at the pool party. Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed. I blushed

"Yeah, I'm good." I said.

"Good. Oh, I'm Aaron by the way. I'm sorry I never introduced myself heh heh." Aaron replied.

"It's alright. Nice to meet you." I said. "I'm heading over to Laurence's right now so, see you around!" He smiled and continued jogging.

I finally arrived at Laurence's house. He let me in and we sat down on the couch.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked me.

"Sure. You can pick." I smiled. He picked out "The Hunger Games" and we sat together and watched the movie.

Laurence put his arm around me and pulled me close but I didn't do anything about it because I was so into the movie. I blushed. Laurence must've noticed because he smiled.

Laurance's POV:

Yes! It's working. Garroth is going to be jealous! Now, after the movie Garroth will be back and when he walks in, I'll ask (Y/N) if she wants to get lunch with me.

She yawned, (Y/N) laid her head on my shoulder and blushed. I blushed too. This is perfect. I'm just not doing it to get Garroth jealous. I have a crush on (Y/N) too, you know. Then something sad happened in the movie and since she was so into the movie, (Y/N) cried.

"I-It's okay, (Y/N)." I said, tried to comfort her. I pat her on the back. She moved her head and buried it into my chest and cried. I hugged her. She was still crying. Then I heard the front door open. It was Travis.

I forgot about him. I turned toward him as she was crying into my chest and put a finger to my lips. He smiled at me and mouthed the words "we'll talk later hehehe." Then Travis walked over to his bedroom and left us alone.

Then (Y/N) sniffled and continued to watch the movie with me. At the end of the movie she sat up and we talked about the ending.

"I think Peeta and Katniss make a good couple." She told me.

"No way! Team Gale is the best!" I replied. She laughed.

Then Garroth came home. He looked at me and (Y/N) and frowned. I smiled at him and continued my plan.

"Hey Garroth!" (Y/N) said, smiling. Garroth faked a smile and waved and walked away and then I did it.

"So (Y/N) wanna go get lunch?" I asked.