Part 13

Feb 7

My sister's birthday, so a quick "Happy Birthday"

February 11

My dad's birthday, and this is just mandatory at this point.

Feb 13
Today was the day they'd announce if Charlie won as a level representative if not. After dismissal, the student council had set up a board and put pictures of the winners. When they announced Grade 8 level representatives, Charlie was called up along with the other candidate. When they called out "Charlie" our entire support group blew up. Celina then came up to me.

"Zo, can you take a pic of us?" She asked.

Yes she calls me Zo.

"Sure!" I replied as I took the photo.

Feb 14

We all the Feb 14 horror, old hoe's birthday! Na I'm kidding with ya it's Valentine's Day. To come along with the spirit, La Salle made us wear pink. I really hate Valentine's Day, because of old hoe's birthday. But someone made it sweet. Kartik and I were "friends" for Valentines today and Vito asked me out, so I didn't feel lonely for once.

February 25

Charlie's victory party. Let's do a not so quick run down.

The party was held in Charlie's grandma's house, and not to reveal anything much, but I can literally bike there. Only one main road separates me from biking there, and honestly it isn't that populated. But of course lazy San decides to ask his driver to take him there.

Unsurprisingly, me being the not a good sociable person got there first. I don't know what it is with millennials and being at parties late. I'm kinda old for my friends so I'm not entirely at par with their practices.

Charlie greeted me at the front door and let me in. There, I noticed how rich she is. Literally more rich kid than me, not only having a pool but a pool table. Also not to mention this expensive looking chandelier where Sia would practically shoot her chandelier video.

A couple minutes later, Celina arrived, and so did Danny. I was super happy to see him, especially that he is going to leave La Salle after Grade 7 ends. Bunch of other people arrived before 1:30, namely but not limited to Trisha, Rance, Bernice, Therese, Martha, Chat, Miguel, Leila, this tall white guy named Diego, and this lanky Asian named Lanz. Yeah I only mentioned Diego because he logged onto my email because stupid me left it on in the computer room. Lanz on the other hand is more memorable.

Around 2:00, everyone had changed and was jumping into the pool. Miguel and Danny wanted me to jump in but I spent way too much time fixing my hair gel. After fighting a lot, Miguel and Danny tossed me and my hair gel into the pool. Why.

Later on, Trisha and Charlie prepared a nerf war. We all (when I say we all I mean a select few brought nerf guns and just donated it to the needy) had a nerf gun in hand and were at our basses. Te nerd game was more of Capture the Flag and the 10 second revive. Collect the flag at the opposing side and protect yours, simply. You get shot, go to your base and count to five. Me, Danny, Celina, Diego (email hacker) Lanz, Rance, Bernice, and two other people we're on our team dubbed "Cereal Killers". Everyone else was on the team "Scissors Me Timbers", while Trisha and Charlie (Puth) were the mediators.

Round one was super quick, and yeah we lost.

Round two was more strategic. There were two walkways on either side of the pool, so you have this ambush like feel. Danny tried to steal their flag but couldn't find it. In the end, the other team got out flag, but since they hid their flag, they in turns lost.

Round three, four, and five, was a win, loss, and win respectively.

After 4:00, everyone Gr their ass out of the pool and showered. 5:00 was literally the smartest idea anyone has ever had in the history of ideas. Watch a scary movie. Oh my God, I hate being scared, I hate scary movies, I hate blood, I hate the thought of the closest people to you dying, I hate the hospital, I hate surgery, I hate IVs, I hate knives, you get the point. The movie room Charlie had was super rich kid. Lazy boys were laid down in rows. If you don't know what lazy boys are, they're basically a super comfy comforter. I only have one.

The movie we were gonna watch was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Massacre. That scares me already. I sat at the back row, sharing a seat with Bernice. And holy shit it's two cowards at the back row. Ha you think I'd say? Well you're out of your mind cause I left the second the narrator sounded. The faint hearted left afterwards, but it's very assistive that with age doesn't come courage. I mean, the hospital saga? I swear I almost cried. Trisha was almost about to cry for some part of the movie I didn't watch. Nonetheless, I left the party at 6:00, and I end this chapter.