Part 5

October 20th

That day I wanted to go to school. I wanted to say hi. I wanted to introduce myself. But no, the mayor literally canceled classes. I checked on La Salle's website, and it said that there was no classes AND that Sem-break started. I felt really disappointed knowing it didn't end until November 3rd. For once, I actually wanted school break to end.

I kept my iPod on the entire day. Waiting on someone to be online to chat. Barely anyone was online for a long time. The only activity that happened was someone requested to follow me, and his name was @itsmigueldc. I gladly accepted thinking it was a random fella from
La Salle. That'll be important later in the story.

Around 1:00, Vito texted me again. I told him about last night and we chatted for 30 minutes. I left to convo to go use the bathroom and to my demise, my iPod blacked out. It wouldn't turn on. I gave it to my mom who would drop it off later at the Apple Store in Alabang Town Center (ATC).

I felt lonely without my iPod, so I decided to log onto Instagram using my tablet. Unfortunately, I forgot my password. So what I had to do was long on online using my iPad, request for change, and log on again. It worked, I was online again.

Later that evening, Arwen dm'ed me again. This time she had rather interesting news. She literally asked Ashley if there was even a 1% chance of her liking me back, and guess what she said. I quote.

"Honestly, if I get to know him I might. It's just that we never met before."

^^ Ashley is nice af

I decided to chat with her again, to introduce myself and at least have some chance of her being by my side. I casually typed "hi" and she replied. We talked for an hour and l felt proud, finally formally introducing myself to her. Now only if I did it in real life instead of the Internet. One very interesting thing intrigued me in the conversation though.

Me: Yeah I'm kinda like that
(talking about my personality)
Ashley: tbh, if you get to know me, it won't seem like the person you're talking to right now
Me: sounds dark
Ashley: it is 😂

Got weird after that part so let's ignore that fact again.

October 26th

Nothing happened for the past few days. Today was something different. I went to my old school in the morning and afternoon. Here's a noteworthy price of information. One of the teachers there told me that their niece, named Trisha (censored last name, I won't say any last names here) was in my batch. I took that down. I came back after lunch because it was my old school's Halloween party. I met some of my friends from La Salle (I only teased this, but all my friends from my old school, which were two guys and six girls, all transferred to La Salle with me). We chatted for a bit, and I invited my friend Andre to watch "Dr Strange" the next day.

October 27th

That afternoon, me, my dad, and Andre all went to SM BF.

"What if she's here? I thought to myself." I thought to myself.

It was just a thought. We went to the movie theater and watched "Dr Strange" right after we arrived. I have to admit, "Dr Strange" had as much style and substance as "Captain America Civil War", possibly more.

We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant there and then brought Andre home. In the car, I checked Instagram. Ashley posted up a story so I decide for view it. If I wasn't psychic enough, this will prove it. She was in SM BF the exact same time I was! Psychic San. I texted her for like a minute and she left after that.

October 28th

That day, I was going through my Instagram, and someone named @Nutwishoons posted a story. I replied to it. (I followed her and she followed me btw) She instantly replied to me then told me something. She knew Arwen, our old school, and my section. After that I knew who she was, she was Trisha, the niece of my old teacher. The irony there.

Trisha: Hey, you know Arwen right?
Me: Yeah
Trisha: and you're a new student who came from "The Bridge School" right? (seriously that's what my old school is called)
Me: Yeah, you're Trisha right? One of the teachers told me about you

We chatted for awhile and became friends soon enough. My niceness had come to play, and I started getting more friends at this point.

November 2nd

We chatted for days on end, and I told her about Ashley. Great thing she knew her two, and were actually good friends. Day after day Sem-break was slowly ending.

I went out a lot that day. I went to Makati and ATC. I was Instagram most of the time. Later in ATC, I read Ashley's story. She was in ATC. I messaged her but she didn't reply. Hmm. I carried on for awhile. Later that night, I was chatting with Trisha. Someone requested to follow me so I gladly accepted thinking he was my 45th follower. Turns out he was my 44th. Someone unfollowed me. I checked my account and the noticed, Ashley unfollowed me. I felt my stomach churning. My brain rotting. I decided to tell Trisha.

Me: Oh my God Trisha she unfollowed me
Trisha: Who?
Me: Ashley
Trisha: Oh no
Me: I think she hates me
Trisha: No, Ashley doesn't hate anyone, at all.
Me: I'm overthinking too much, help
Trisha: Boy, get yourself a glass of water and calm down

I did as she told. My hands and fingers fidgeted typing. I felt broken. Kinda, maybe. I overthink too much so Im kinda being a feeler here. At least tomorrow would give some answers. I could actually talk to her.

November 3rd

I came to school at 7:30. Trisha immediately greeted me, with a friend.

Trisha's friend introduced herself as Bernice, who also knew Ashley. I thought came to mind, because it seemed like everyone knew her.

"Yeah, um, Ashley doesn't wanna talk right now. I forgot to mention she's really shy. Good part is, her friend Bali unfollowed you, not her." Trisha said.

"Damn, ok then" I replied. I didn't want to pass by her section that day. I was a sneaky ninja wasn't I?

November 4th

This day, nothing much really happened. I walked around with my friend Christian for lunch, headed to the Cafeteria. Out of the blue, in the covered walk of La Salle, she passed by. I tried not to stare her directly, but Christian being a very energetic and confident person said hi to her. She literally mean looked him. (I forgot to mention, Christian knew Ashley through Trisha for they were friends. I'm talking about Trisha and Christian

November 6th

That day I went to ATC chatting with Vito again, but this time for like two hours. Me and Vito chatted about our lives and how they felt so mixed up. We understood each other perfectly, and I think we both earned a good friend. One thing we told each other though. If one of us gets heartbroken, the other would kick the heartbreaker's ass. It felt as if because I was nicer, I earned more friends. I never really thought much of Vito until this point in my life. I felt like I could actually relate to someone. (luv u Vito ❤️)