School

I still go to school and I have good grades I guess, I have I real friend Juliet is is new this year and she didn't know how to blend in, she tried but it didn't work as well as she thought. Bruce was going another party which gave me a great idea I planning an entrance for real this time i finally figured out a way to go in there without them noticing that I was there.
      Later that day at the party
I thought I was going to be the only villain there but I was wrong the joker came with Harley Quinn and I immediately knew why he was here and    In that moment the flashback started
The Joker kidnapping me and doing the most awful things a person could ever do to another, I would be tied up in a chair and marks all over my body and felt like I was going to explode
              End of the flashback
And I just froze I just could move for 5 seconds and after that I just panicked and i didn't know what to do my brain was telling me to go and beat-up the joker but my conscience was telling me to just leave but I didn't I just wanted to kill and torture that guy. When I noticed the joker was gone.
                 Three days later
News reporter: The joker was last seen at the new bank around the corner but the thing is that it was nighttime but that wasn't the bad news the bad news was that batman, nightwing and his girlfriend zatanna aka batgirl.
I used my binoculars to take a closer look I noticed that batman was writing something down on a piece of paper I think it was the joker's hideout address, I also noticed that zatanna and wingwing were too close especially zatanna she was about the kiss nightwing but before she could of done anything batman give him a soft glare meaning stop flirting and let's go capture the joker.
I wanted to capture the joker by myself as in alone but they beat me to his hideout so I did a soft landing on the roof. Was observing zatanna very very closely i wanted to see what kind of moves she had and to be honest she was horrible compared to me she wouldn't even hit them right Harley Quinn came in and was about to knock out zatanna but dick pushed her out of the way and instead she knocked out the two clowns that worked for the joker and it was just a disaster I just had to break in and get the joker and finally do my revenge and so I took a really really deep breath and broke the glass I sure made a dramatic entrance and everyone turned around to see a broken grass window on the roof I took in zip-line backpack and jumped to the other side of the roof but there wasn't very much light which was a good thing for me.
Joker's point of view
We all turned around and we turned around and all we saw was nothing *Batsy if you were going to give a VIP why didn't you tell me we could of had fun"
Patricia's POV
I don't think so joker he turned around and I punched him hard that blood came out of his mouth.
Who are you? Zatanna said I just rolled my eyes. The joker was about to come and knock me out but since I already knew how to do all this stuff I punched him hard again. And that's when batman and nightwing started fighting batman and zatanna went out of the hide-out to try and capture the joker.
                 To be continued