Reasons Why

No one's POV in the batcave
Master Bruce someone left a box on the door step Alfred said,bruce got up and Alfred handed him the box Bruce opened the box and the first thing he saw a tape Nightwing,zatanna,young justice and justice league came in bat cave.(I know that's a lot of people)
What's that batman?Zatanna asked I don't know, it's a tape batman said who do you think it's from? Nightwing said/asked as batman put the tape into the batcomputer.
"Hey it's Barbara Barbara Gordon live and in person and I'm about to tell you guys the story of my life more specify how my life ended and how it all started, it all started on a nice sunny day perfect for going on a picnic so my parents thought it would of been nice to go on a picnic, so we went on a picnic but a man took out a gun and shot my parents and my parents died the police caught the man and locked him up, at the funeral I meant Bruce Wayne he payed funeral by the way thank Bruce thanks for paying for my parent's funeral, he also took me in later I discovered the Bruce was batman later I became his sidekick batgirl. One day they invited us to the circus since the circus was in town so Bruce and I decided it would be fun so we went to the circus it was close to the end of the show and bruce said that he forgot something in the car so he went to the car to go get it, i know right men, while bruce was gone the death of the flying Grayson's happened way Bruce came back he asked me what had happened and I quickly ran out of the tent and I put on my costume, sorry Bruce that I didn't answer you question I was kind of in a hurry, as i finished putting on my costume i heard the people were talking and I heard that they were talking about the death of the  flying Grayson's and by the looks of it was Tony Zucco that killed them all of sudden I felt like tony was the one that killed my parents and I just took all that anger at them and knocked of the henchmen and last but not least tony I guess i did hit a few him a few times your welcome dick. Oh yeah which reminds me after the accident Bruce also took in dick and yeah we told him all about the batgirl and batman thing and yes he became robin aka the boy wonder and we did had a few missions together I never told you but robin well Nightwing I our second mission together I guess I fell in love with you I just never told you that I loved you. On the next day young justice had a new team member zatanna I thought Zatanna was a really cool and awesome person but all of a sudden Zatanna just started talking over my life everyone just started talking to her a started to ignore me I tried to talk to you guys but you guys would just ignore me or walk away or even if I would get your attention you guys would talk about Zatanna and was just i a shadow that just was stood there a never talked or expressed what it felt. So I just ran I didn't even know where i was going but I just kept on running till i reached Gotham city then the stoped running a stood in a alley and just started crying moments later i felt that someone was behind me so I turned around and saw the joker and I grabbed me from behind and tied me up and started beating me up Day and night even some villains would ask joker if they would let him hit me or do something else with me you guys don't know how it feels to be tortured for 6 months trust me I feels like 6 years till one day I finally got out of there and the first thing i did run to mount justice and I saw Zatanna in my room and she took down all of my posters and all my things and threw them away. And I left and I went back to my apartment that I have in case of a emergency and I put on on a different costume and became a thief I remember the joker telling me that zatanna was batgirl aka my replacement I didn't believe him but now everything he told me was true and I just wanted all those memories to just go away and the only way to do that was to kill myself and I thought about it day and night and I decided to kill myself right after I left the box on the door step I did what should of done years ago in the box I left my batgirl costume if you want to keeps it or throw it away something do whatever you want with it I don't care it was nice working with you guys. Thanks for making me a part of the batfamily and Dick I might of told you this but I love you and I will always love you your a good friend and partner batgirl out "