Stars Dance

I remember that yesterday nightwing was smiling at me I wonder why he was smiling at me.
  Gotham city seemed very quiet and very very still which was really strange I noticed that the new commissioner was standing by the bat-signal waiting for batman,batgirl and nightwing to arrive, I heard that they were after someone named "Red Hood" for quite a while now I knew that he would target the most richest people in Gotham and joker, I remember that that day when joker escaped arkham red hood was targeting him so I'm guessing that he was after the joker and guess what so was I.
Commissioner's POV
We're looking for someone that goes by red hood he's been stealing and robbing important people in Gotham.
Batman's POV
Ok, don't worry commissioner we'll catch him and arrest him.
Patricia's POV
By the way batman was talking to the commissioner I could already tell that the red hood was already going to suffer, but I don't think they'll catch him on time, he scheduled a meeting with the important and richest and most known people in Gotham it included villains too, the weird thing about it was that I was invited to his meeting and by the looks of it the "meeting" wasn't going to end well. When I got there it was dark and it looked like no one was there yet so I guess I was early then head voices behind me, more people were coming but before I could hide they already opened the doors and came in.
Their POV ( black mask, two face etc)
" hey did you scheduled this meeting?!"
Patricia's POV
" No why would you even think that"
Their POV
" Then who scheduled this meeting, come out where ever who are come out where ever you are cause your so dead"
Red Hood's POV
Relax I scheduled this meeting
Their POV
Why did you schedule this meeting, what do you want from us?
Red Hood's POV
I need you guys to do me so favors
Their POV
And why should we listen to you?
Red Hood's POV
Because if you don't...
Patrica's POV
He throw and bag at us we all looked inside..
Dang , (one on the goons said, I forget what his name was)
Red Hood's POV
I can do that in 2 hours imagine what I can do in 2 days.
I guess i scared then a little bit
When I broke out of my thoughts I noticed that they were all leaving expect one person which I had no idea why I even invited her to this meeting and she was smiling at me for some reason.....