Secret Unmasked

Nightwing's POV
We all turned around to see that Alfred drop the tray and turned back to the computer and saw that it was a match.
Later
After we all found out that the real batgirl was a thief, but i know barabra and I know batgirl and I know that she wouldn't steal or do any of these things, it stared to rain but I didn't care I looked down at puddle and i started to remember all the times that we used to hang out and have fun my life didn't seem as dark as I saw it,since my parents died because tony zucco, being with Barbara,felt like I was with the right person and every time I was with Barbara she always knew how to make my laugh and smile.....
Moments later I here someone say," Nightwing there you are, I was looking everywhere for you!" Zatanna wraps my arms around me and try's to kiss me but I push her away "nightwing are you ok?" I'm fine I said in an annoyed voice.
Patricia's POV
I was running across the rooftops with red hood, hood wanted to eliminate some guys,so I helped him and after we finished our little mission, we started racing just for fun as I was running i heard two people talking and I saw nightwing and zatanna talking well arguing and By looks of it zatanna was pretty mad.
Hey you coming red hood said
Huh oh yeah I said