Batkids 2

So what do you want to do now? Rachel said, Rachel is the boss in the agency.
Nothing, anyways what our next mission.

Nightwing's POV
We were going to go visit the other agency and to be honest I was kind of nervous, yet i wasn't , I just pushed my feeling a side.

Barbara's POV

Well today was going to be the meeting, I was nervous and excited at the same time, What if I make a bad impression of myself, I mean like really, Rachel did say that the guys of the other agency were cute looking, "Ok, Barbara you can do this." I said to myself, Then I put my hair in a ponytail, and I put on a blue and white jacket, the sleeves are blue and the rest was white, I decided to wear jeans.

Moments later

"Everyone please report to the main gym." Rachel said.
Once we all went to the gym, we lined-up in order, I was in 37th place since I was agent # 37.

Dick's POV
We all went to the main rooms and lined-up in order I was # 37.

No one's POV
The two agency's were facing their backs against each other. They waited for their captains to say that I was ok for them to turn around after a while the captains said I was ok the turned around, they all turned around.
"Dick!" Barbara said.
"Barbara!" Dick said.
A/n I started batkids 2 but I decided to continue it as one story not as two so yeah.