A New Begining

No one's POV
The two agency's were facing their backs against each other. They waited for their captains to say that I was ok for them to turn around after a while the captains said that It was ok the turned around
"Dick!" Barbara said.
"Barbara!" Dick said.

Later that day
"Look Babs, I know your mad at us, but... said Dick.
"Look... if your trying to apologize don't ... really don't." Said Barbara.
"Let's just get this mission done."
Barbara said.
"So, you just want me to pretend that we just meant and that we don't even know each other at all? Dick said.
"If you to put it that way then yeah." Barbara said.
"Well..." said Dick.
"Hold on did hear that?" Said Barbara.
"Kind of, yeah, their robing that bank" Said Dick.
Dick turned around but Barbara wasn't there.
" I wonder where she went, but first I've got to take care of something" Thought Dick.
Dick runs towards the robbery
"I could use a little bit of help here said Barbara."
"There you are, I was wondering where you went." Said Dick.
"Really, that's .... nice." Barbara said as she kicked of the robbers.
"I really don't need your help, I can do this on my own." Barbara said sarcastically.
" I though you can that you didn't needed help." Said Dick
"I was being sarcastic." Said Barbara as she defeated one off the last robbers.
Then the police came to arrest them.
"See you around." Said Barbara.
"Wait" said Dick.
"Yeah?" Said Barbara
"I just wanted you to know that Zatanna and I were never a "thing"
Dick said as he smiled, he walked towards Barbara and messed her hair a little. "See you around." Said Dick. As he walked away.
Barbara blushed when dick messed her hair. Wait why am I blushing?, am i still in love with Dick? Thought Barbara. Barbara ran to Dick and hugged him.
Dick couldn't help but to hug back.
"I love you Dick" said Barbara
"I love you too" said Dick as he kissed Barbara, Barbara couldn't help to kiss back.