Chapter 1

I was walking down a large hall with my father General Globe as he was holding my little hands sense I was only 7 years old.
        My father was going to the office room where the salamadrian leader would be talking to every one in comand of the space force of our planet. While we walked it was always white as ever like the sky to our planet as in the center of the big white hall as a very shiny big triangle white rock.
       When we passed some of salamanders in what looked like they where in some kind of uniform like my father's as I looked up to my father. His dark green skin with lots of scars he told me about his past fights. " Father?"
      He looked down at me with his blue like eyes as he spoke to me with a calm tone while we got closer to the room my father was going. " yes Y'Gythba?"
      I smiled as I spoke looking at him with my yellow eyes that my father told me was my mothers same eyes. " What are you doing this time?"
      " It's nothing for you to worry about my daughter. I just want you to stay with the assistant while I go in the office." He said has he smiled lighelty at me then looked up to see the door coming to view.
      I widened my eyes happy as I saw the assistant as she sat in a chair while looking at papers. Her name was Lonadra she was a very fun person to play with when I came with my father.
      So I started running yelling her name happy as I saw her turn to me with her pink like skin as she smiled seeing me. So she got up and walked over as she picked me up and hugged her while she spoke. " It's been for ever sense you last came over with your father."
      My father came over smiling a little. " She has been sick so she had to stay home to get better."
      She nod her pink head as she looked at me and smiled more. " So what should we do today Y' Gythba?"
       My father came over and kissed my head as he then walked to the door and went in closing the door behind him.
       I then looked at Lonadra and said smiling with arms out. " I want to be a space force again!"
      Lonadra laugh a little and walked to her desk as I held her arm to keep myself up. " Alright Caption let's save the work again."
       " Yeah!" I yelled happy as I smiled more feeling exited to play again with Lonadra.

~ ~ ~
       After some time I was on Lonadra's desk and shouted holding a toy sword that she would always hold for me here. " And I Y'Gythba has saved my salamanderion planet yet again!"
      Lonadra giggled and bowed to me as I smiled proudly. But then the doors opened as my father looked uneasy.
      Lonadra came over to him as he looked like he was as if afraid. ' my father can't be afraid...'
      I said that in my head sense my father only smiled at me and would looked as if ready for any battle.
     " General are you alright?" As she asked that I got off the desk and went over to him as he placed his big hand on my head but still looking at Lonadra. " it's Lord Dregg... he is wanting to attack our planet."
      " what! But why?" Lonadra asked as she looked worried while I stood there confused with this talk they where having.
     " we don't know... but we must not fail..." my father said as he looked down at me lighelty rubbing the top of my head. " but I must take my daughter home. It is alot time for dinner."
     I smiled and held his hand as i spoke up to him. " what are we having?"
     " Your favorite that mother always cooked for you." He told me with his same smile as I got more exited and started pulling his arm. " Yay! Let's go let's go!"
     As I pulled him a little my father waved at Lonadra saying good bye to her as she waved as well saying the same words that said bye to me.
      We got to the vehicle that would hover over the ground as my father grabbed me and placed me in the seat.
      But I was just smiling and happy to gave the denier my mother use to make when she was alive. She died when I was 5 when she went some where with my father. But when they came back mother was in a big wooden box as my father was sad and cried for a while.
      I would worry but one day as he saw me he all of a sudden changed as I guessed it was because I was looking more and more like my mother.
      But I never asked much of her sense it would hurt my father so all I know is that my mother and father met at the space force training academy and her name Y' Thba.
     So I know I have her name mostly so I knew that I must treat this name well sense some salamanderions would come over and say that they would be expecting alot of good things from me. But I always questioned why.
       My father came on his seat as he turned it on then looked at me. " Let's go home Daughter."
      I just smiled and nod as he started driving us home. But I then spoke up as I told him smiling. " Some day I will make you as proud as my mother made you proud of her!"
       He looked at me surprised while I still just smiled as he then placed a hand on my head again. " What ever destiny is made for you I know you will be the best like your mother."
     I smiled wide and nod my head as I felt so happy to hear my father say that. ' I will be like mother. strong, independent.'
     As I said that in my head it started to rain as I would look out the window watching the rain drops fall on the windows as I smiled more exited what the future has in store for me.