Chapter 68

I blushed and looked away trying to think of the right words to say but it was best for him to remember in his body's own praise. But as I looked away getting the blanket more around myself as I told him. " We... I was from space and chose to stay on this planet... Because you asked me to..."
      I looked a little too Raphael again as he looked at me then at the view in front of us. " Mona? "
      " Yes..." I said looking more at Jim as I saw him move his left hand up that was between up now getting placed on my cheek as his green eyes then looked at me. " I promise I will try to remember... If I asked got to say here then it has to mean I cared a lot about you... Will you give me time know you and possibly feel what I lost?"
     I could not hold it in as I started to have tears fall. " I have been trying to find you for 15 years... Or to have any sign that you were alive... I can wait as long as it takes."
       I placed a hand on his that was still on my cheek while we looked at each other in our eyes as I then scooted closer and cuddled to his side. " I'm sorry I just... Missed you..."
     It took a little while but I soon felt a big hand on my side as I smiled happily. "It's okay."

~ ~ ~
     I was at the lake as so was a few of the other mutants as we felt that they needed to soak in the water for a little. But I sat there watching as I tried to still believed that Raphael and his brothers came to the village almost a week ago.
      When the days passed Raphael would be with me to try and ask questions as well as introducing me to Mira as I was happy to see her grown up since I saw her last a newborn baby. I felt sad heating about the meerkats but Mira was a strong fighting girl like I thought she would be. 
     She was with me today as she was in the water watching the little ones. While I watched I still sat there when I then saw Donatello sitting by me. " You doing okay Mona? You seem a little better since we came."
    " Yes. I am doing it a little at a time... But I'm happy to see Raphael still like his old self." while I said that I saw Donatello's metal ears get up a little making me know how was a little surprised to my answer. But I kept my smile seeing Donatello's metal face he then looked to the mutants in the water and said as he kept his face away from me. " He does not remember you... But there is something that he found one time."
     Donatello then got to his feet and looked at me telling me before he left. " He could never get rid of it. He said it felt right to keep it. "
    He then left as I felt confused at what he meant as I went back to looking at the water.

~ ~ ~
    That same day it was turning dark with a full moon as the light of the moon was shining on the surface of the water. There was little wind but I could see the little of the eater moving where the wind was blowing.
    So I took my clothes off and walked slowly into the water as my fingertips were just touching the water I closed my eyes feeling the coldness of the water. But as I closed my eyes I didn't know that Raphael was walking over to where I was since his brothers told him to get to the lake to get a Beth to clean himself.
    But as he got to the lake he saw me and hid behind the trees fast as he then started to watch me as I got the water in my hands to my arms to get them wet and use to the cold. I tried not to shiver from the cold but once I started to get closer to the water I got colder.
     Once the water was to my stomach I thought I heard something as I turned to see nothing there as I thought I was hearing some little animals around till the scent of Raphael cane to my nose. I could not help but smile as I then dived into the water to see if Raphael would join me or if he would still hide from me.
     After a few seconds of in the water in the deep end I then slowly got my head a little out of the water where I could see and breath with my nose. But as I could see I saw Raphael there as he was getting in the water with nothing on leaving on only his red mask.
      He then started to shiver a little from the cold and I could not help bit chucked at him as he soon than was coming over. " Uh... Hey Mona..."
    As he said that she could hear him getting nervous as I smiled at him and said. " Hello, Raphael."
     We swim together for a few minutes while then I could not hold in my feelings and get closer to Raphael as I got one hand on his plastron chest and my other hand to his cheek. He surprised me that he didn't move away from me not even moved my hands.
    But he was blushing while I moved my hand from his plastron chest up slowly to his shoulder. I then came right to him as our bodies touched and I also pulled my body up as our face would be right in front of each other.
     I looked right into his green eyes and leaned my forehead against his as I told him. " Can our noses meet in the flash right now Raphael..."
    He looked at me with his red cheeks but didn't answer me by words but by moving his face a little up to have his lips right to mine as I closed my eyes and kissed back missing the feeling of Raphael's kissing for years.