Chapter 8

The next day arrived we where already in our fighting ship as I was holding the laser gun handles to the ship as G'throkka lead us to the Triceratons mother ship.
     While we got in and the Triceratons got in their own fighting ships as they came out and started firing at us while G'throkka dodged them with ease. I aimed my gun and hit the Triceratons ships as I would hit them on target.
    But as G'throkka turned to dodge the Triceratons fire he went a little more out as he saw a white space ship came out of no where spinning as he yelled. " collision corse! Right- " then the ships end hit our ship as we headed down a planet. " We are going down! Brace your self lieutenant!"
   As he called me that I held on as best as I could while I never heard him call me that before but it must be new for me being his perminenant partner.
    I watched as we got closer and closer to a very low freezing climate planet that could kill us in seconds. Once we hit I went a little forward but not in a way for it to hurt me.
   I rubbed my head a little then looked up yelling. " Comander are you alright?"
   I heard him speak as he let me know he was okay but to also put on our top suites as we then would be able to breath while G'thraka got the door opened and hopped out.
    I came out after him as he and I looked at our ship as it looked pretty damaged. I got mad and turned to see G'throkka at the edge of a ice cliff using his helmets scanners.
   So I came to his side as he spoke. " there they are! The ones that rammed our vessel."
   " yes! And they are heading towards the oriliam!" I said coming closer to G'throkka as I loked at my helmets scanner ad he looked back to the creatures. " we must get the oriliam before they do..."
   " let us distroyed the creatures and take the oriliam for ourself! They robbed up of glorious battle!" I said looking at G'thraka sense I do not trust any other creatures like the Triceratons.
    Sense these ones might kill us just the same and with out honor like the Triceratons did to my father.
    " still when I gaze at them I still see courage... while others would dispare but they go on as comrades... I can respect them..." I looked surprised at G'throkkas words as I put one hand to a fist and said with a cold tone. " no! You know that is not the salamanderion way commander! They must be distroyed!"
     I then started following the Creatures with a few good distances.
   The wind got a little colder as we walked and G'throkka behind me as he spoke. " Y'Gythba we must not easily just attack them sense they are not salamanderions."
   G'throkka then grabbed my arm lightly as I turned to him. " I will reason with them. You will be by my side... But do not attack unless I give you the direct orders."
    I looked down not happy with this plain but I could not say ' no ' to my comander.
    We went on for a little more as we got up a pretty flat ice hill. But as  G'throkka and I saw them I could not hold back seeimg the image of my dead father in my head. So I grabbed my sword and started down the flat hill.
    " Y'Gythba!" Comander yelled to me but I did not listen as he came right over me as I  tried to pass him but got to the groind first. G'throkka landed on the ground but i still got infront of him.
    " what the heck!" one said in a all black clothing as I then pointed my sword out to them.
    " you damned our ship! Dishonored us! And know you will fight us!" I said looking at each one of them.
   Till one white looking machine came between us and it's own creatures. " Wait! Wait. Wait. We are all being here... we did not mean to damage your ship... please we can help one another on this dreadful planet."
    I looked at my comander as he looked at me but then he turned his face back to the machine and said. "  it is true we are all trapped... cooperation is survival here ... but you all are... out world'ers."
   " every body is a out world'er... on a works not their own." The machine said as I saw one coming to me as he has green skin like the other three but this one had red on it as it spoke to me. " listen sister. We dont want to fight ya. You are clearly put numbered."
    That made me mad as I spoke to him and pointed my finger to his chest. " numbers mean nothing. I don't fear you or your friends!"
    Then another green one in blue spoke up. " Look man... it's all good we are all cool here... I'm offering you my hand. But it there bro."
    As soon as that green creature put his hand out to us making me more ferious as well as my commander while he told them. " what! I consider consideration and you offer the hand of combat!"
    The green one in blue then make me noticed intently that they where Turtles as the blue turtle moved his two hands side up in the air looking surprised. " combat? No! You don't understand!"
    The machine came to the blue turtle and spoke to him as we got in our stance. " yes... to salamanderions the hand extend means-"
   G'throkka interrupted the machine and yells as I did not hesitate to disobey my favorite order. " Attack!"
   So i tried to hit the red turtle but he dodged it as I then went to the purple one hitting it with my tail. Then I tried hitting the one creature in black but I heard the red one coming so I flipped over and went for the one in orange that ran around like crazy.
    The machine was saying somthing but none of use was paying any attention as we fought and I landed infront of the purple one again.
    I then tried to attack it as it blocked and dodged my moves as I spoke." those who dishonor us will be distroyed!"