Chapter 50

Night was out as I was in my normal clothes while I was sitting on the roof of my building waiting for Rapheal to get me and take me out on this so called date. But I was feeling excited at what Rapheal had in mind as I looked up as the sky was as clear and Beautiful.
     " Sorry for the wait Mona..." I heard Rapheal behind me as i smiled and looked to him. " It's alright Rapheal. "
       I stood up and saw Rapheal as he looked like he had a new red mask on that didn't have his ends all ripped up from slash. " You ready?"
      I nod and went over to Rapheal. " As always Rapheal."
      He then started to pull me with him as he grabbed my hand and we ran on roof after roof. But as soon as I saw the ocean to the docks Rapheal stopped and turned to me as I could see he looked nervous with a light blush. " what is the matter Rapheal?"
       He looked at me as he then smiled. " I'm just feel really happy... sense father passed... and I am greatful for you to be with me. Even after what happened at Lord Dregs place from me acting so distant..."
       I smiled and got my tail to his chin sense I was liking on doing that to him know as I lost my smile. " I am the one to feel that I don't belong to you for what I did to you... and yet you still forgave me."
       " It's because I love you Mona. You mean the hole world... no.... the hole galaxy to me." Rapheal said smiled as he then kissed me as I wrapped my arms around him.
        I felt Rapheals hand on my sides as I soon felt Rapheals tongue forced in my mouth as I pulled back surprised. " what are you doing?"
       " sorry.... it's called a french kiss..." Rapheal blushed hard as I never heard if that kind of kiss on my home planet. But it was not like I didn't like it so I picked Rapheal up amd kissed him again as I this time got my tongue in his mouth as we french kissed.
        My hands went to go more around him as my tale started swirling around his left leg on its own. I heard Rapheal moan as I soon did a slight growling moan as Rapheal then pulled away from the kiss breathing hard as I did too. " You are a fast learner..."
       I could not help but smile as I then placed him down then turned to the ocean. " Thank you."
      Then I started to the ocean as I heard Rapheal following close behind me. " Mona where are you going?"
      I said nothing till I got down at the shore of the ocean and looked to Rapheal. " Going for a swim. You coming?"
       Rapheal blushed with a face that looked to cute as he only nod his head. I chuckled and started in the water and soon dived as I felt the cold of the water but swam a little out to the opened ocean a little.
     I soon then came up as I looked up and didn't see Rapheal any where. So I was going to dive back down but I felt somthing grab my leg as I got pulled down.
    Once I was in the water I opened my eyes and saw Rapheal there as he then grabbed my hips and pulled me right to him as he smiled and kissed me again while I kissed back feeling him get his tongue back in my mouth. I moaned as I soon felt my back hitting somthing gently as I soon felt it was a big rock while Rapheal then pinned me to it as he deepened the kiss.
     I felt as if not wanting this to stop as I felt my tale acting on its own again as it lightly went up to between his legs as I felt that it made him shiver. I blushed while I soon felt his hand up to my top uniform as he placed his hand in it and grabbed my breast.
    I gasped feeling his hand as I then blushed more redder while I let him continued to play with my breast as I maoned more and more. I opened my eyes a little as I saw Rapheals face was red as well making me smirked at how cute and handsome he looked.
     I knew we needed to stop as I then grabbed his hand pulling it away from my shirt as he pulled back looking at me. But I still smiled at him letting him know it was okay while we then went up and took in air.
    " is this what you called a date?" I asked looking at him while we both kept ourselfs over the head of the water. " Yeah somthing like this..."
     I looked at him as I came closer and grabbed his masks ends. " You did not have to change your mask. I liked your original mask with slashes bit marks on them."
     Rapheal blushed from me being close." I thought you would like me to look more... clean... for once..."
    " Rapheal..." I said grabbing his mask as I felt the same feeling coming again. So I then pulled his mask over his face showing what the mask hiding from what i saw as his face was more red then I thought as I smiled. " I love that you cared. But I want to be with the Rapheal I know and love with the aditude and fighting spirit."
     I then this time kissed him and pulled him down in the ocean as I thru the mask out of my hands flowing away. Then I grabbed his belt undoing it while I then took my top off.
     I could see how his face froze at me topless as I then came to him and started kissing his neck while I felt his hands go to my shorts az I hesitated but let him pull them off as he too thru it to flow away in the ocean.