Camp Half-Blood and VD chapter

Author's Note:

Nyan Cat always poops out rainbows and rotten eggs!

-----------------------

"How about my mom?"

"She'll be fine. Now let me help you pack your stuff."

Having a guy helping you pack your clothes was kind of weird but lord Apollo didn't seem to mind. Once everything was packed, we were done.

"Next time I see you, we're going shopping," teased Apollo, thinking of the fact that everything in my closet fit in one duffel bag.

We went into the driveway and said goodbye to my mom. It turns out she knew about my godly blood. Then we went into Apollo's 'car', it was obviously stolen or "borrowed" because it was a black Miserati that had the name Dr. J. Smith on the plate number.

"Nice car," I laughed.

Apollo just chuckled and led me in his car, then he started to drive and I started to ask questions.

"Where is this camp?"

"Long Island, New York."

"Why can't we take a plane? It's so much better."

"Lost the ticket."

"That's your excuse?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that dumb?"

"Actually it is."

"Who's your favorite artist?"

"Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Eminem,  Chris Brown, and Miley Cyrus."

Pfft. Miley Cyrus? Was thing guy serious?

"Mm.. How about favorite band?"

"One Direction and Icona Pop."

A directioner.. This means war. LOL. (Author's note: Sorry directioners.)

"Why did you say, 'there is some of me in you'?"

He looked at me with a very serious look on his face, "Mina, whatever I tell you, don't tell anyone. Trust no one. Not one person in this universe must know except the gods and people you've known for a long time and has never, not even once, done something 'suspicious'. Okay?"

"Okay."

"They sense some of my blood in you."

"Why can't you just claim ME as YOUR demigod daughter?" I asked, emphasizing the me and the your.

"You have more power than just Apollo in your blood, girl."

"Do you like chickens?"

"Lol, yeah I do."

"Do you drool in your sleep?"

"Gods don't drool, they elegantly release saliva from their mouth," he said I a duh tone.

"Do you like Nyan Cat?"

"OMG! YESSS!!!!!"

I was starting to like Apollo more and more. He was cool.

"Do you watch Spongebob?"

"Yes I do."

"Which one was your favorite episode?"

"When Patrick got smart, then got dumb."

"What's your favorite Spongebob song?"

"I love krabby patties, they're so sweet! Tralalala tralalala lalala!"