The Skill Tests

That voice. It was Apollo.

"Get ready, Mina. Something's about to happen . You'll love it."

I looked around and weirdly only me and the Apollo cabin heard the voice. They were staring at me in horror.

"Is there something on my face? Why are you all staring at me? I swear,  I didn't fart or anything."

"We think you're going to be claimed," answered Izzack.

"About at tomorrow at the ball," added Adam.

"No god ever talked to their child through there since the Trojan War," mused Luis.

"We don't need to worry about that yet, it's tomorrow. Not now," said Annabeth.

Wait, Annabeth? How did she get here?

"How did you get here?" I asked Annabeth.

"Passing by," she shrugged.

"Meh Annabeth, you always pass by. We know it's just because you wanna see Izzack," the whole cabin except me and Izzack teased.

Annabeth blushed. Never in my life would I think Annabeth would blush. Well, I've only been here a day so I guess I don't know much. Annabeth has seemed stern but kind, she actually blushed. Nevermind, I don't wanna butt in to someone's business. Izzack did blush a bit too so I guess it is real.

"Shuddup you guys!"

"We never would 'shuddup' but we can say one thing. Izzack wants to ask you something," commented Adam.

"Huh? What is it Izzack? "

Izzack blushed once more.

"Nothing, I was just wantedtoaskifyouwantedtogototheballwithmeifyouhaveadateitsfineIwasjustasking." He said really fast.

"What? " Annabeth asked, bewildered.

"Would you go to the ball with me?" He said slower.

"Uh, sure."

She left.

"Yay! Izzack got a date! And the whole Apollo cabin have dates! We are proven irresistible." Cheered Pat.

How about me? Was someone forgetting?

"Eh-em" I coughed.

"Oh," Pat's cheer lessened.

"Don't worry I'm sure someone will ask you." Said Adam.

I was starting to doubt this whole thing.

"Chiron!" Shouted Adam, pointing at me.

Chiron turned his back.

"Ah, yes, introduction."

"Campers!" said Chiron as he walked up the stage. His voice was really loud.

"Today we got two new campers! Two very special campers, to be exact."

"This is Mina!"

He lifted up my hand.

"Next, Logan Lerman! Come up here Logan."

He lifted up the Logan boy's hand.

Logan had sea green eyes, jet black hair, pale skin and overall looked good, too. He maybe was about 13 or 14.

"Mina will be staying at the Apollo cabin and Logan will stay at the Hermes cabin."

Logan and I finally went down the little stage.

"Hi, I'm Logan Lerman. I guess you're Mina?"

"That's me, hi to you too."

Logan seemed kind. We could be good friends.