Explaining Part 2

"I am one of your parents. The whole story is, Apollo had a demigod baby girl that a witch stole. One day, the witch came to us in a Camp Half-Blood shirt and said that Camp Half-Blood needed some Golden Ichor, our blood for studying. since it was for our children, we hastily agreed. Me and my wife Hera got curious on what they would be studying about us so a mere few days after the witch came, we Iris-Messaged Chiron. We asked him what he needed the Golden Ichor for and he told us he never asked for our blood. We were as confused as a sheep. If Chiron didn't need it, must have been with the one that took the blood. I tried my best to describe the girl that came to Chiron and he informed us he knew this girl, she was a witch and the witch that stole Apollo's baby. Turns out she mixed all the Ichor together and injected it into the child, the childhood then started to glow and we were very scared of the results. 12 Olympian god's and goddess's blood all mixed together and injected in a young child? That was bad. The baby would be 1/13 mortal and 12/13 god. We knew it was bad but we let it go. That's why many monsters attack you, Mina. Your scent is very strong and you have the skills of all the gods, though you have all their flaws too. You can control water but you are too loyal to your friends, like Poseidon kids. You are wise yet are too proud like Athena's kids."

While he explained all this I just listened, nodded occasionally and gawked at him saying all of these things.

I was a child of all the gods. That explains it.

"Wait, I can. ruin people's faces because I'm Aphrodite's child?" I asked with sudden excitement.

"Yes, you can," he chuckled.

Oh, bring it on.

********