Field trip to Olympus

It has been a couple of days now since the ball and me and Logan had been really great friends. I still haven't been claimed like expected but I was having fun in the Apollo cabin so it's really fine with me. Adam was the best best cabin leader ever. We were going to have a surprise visit to Olympus later at eleven o' clock but it's still eight and I have a lot of time to get ready.

I actually don't know what to expect when I get to the always-talked about, home of the gods, Olympus. Should I expect the people there to be nice to me? Or should I expect they would ignore me? If I make a fool of myself in front of the gods, I am doomed for life.

Since I was a new camper and might I say good one, Chiron said I could train whenever I wanted to and do anything so I put on a white dri-fit shirt and a pair of sweatpants then headed to the rock-climbing wall.

On the way, I bumped into a few campers and waved at them and greeted them. 

When I got to the rock-climbing wall, the Dionysus brothers were there but no one else.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey Mina!" They chorused.

"Ready for some intense rock climbing?" I smiled.

"Yeah!"

"Let's do this," I murmured.

We were just rock climbing then I looked at my watch and it was ten so I left to get ready. For now, I have no own way on how to please the gods except for wearing something really nice. Probably a nice top and tights, yeah, I'll stick with that. If you're asking why I don't wear the normal orange Camp Half-Blood shirt, good luck with that because even I do not know.

I walked to my cabin to find Adam already there looking nervous.

"Hey Addi, what's wrong?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm fine," he answered with his head low, not wanting to meet my eyes.

"All right, I don't know how I know this Adam, but I know you're lying and you have to tell me later, okay?"

"We can talk in the bus," he answered.

"Okay, but tell me everything," I reminded him.

"Of course, mom," he smirked.

I smiled at him then made a face, he laughed so hard his face was turning red.

After that I decided to pick out the clothes that I should wear. I rummaged through my closet until I found the perfect outfit for Olympus, good for sports and training, yet still fashionable and lovely. I ended up wearing a purple crop top hoodie, yellow tights, purple flats, then I complimented it with a Iittle purple eyeshadow.

We were leaving for Olympus in a few minutes and were starting to load the buses. To my bad side, Adam was in the last row of seats while I was in the second so I couldn't get to talk to him. I was beside Travis though. I didn't mean for it to happen, they just seated me there.

Once everyone was seated down, we were already to leave. I was pretty much excited and nervous at the same time. I might get claimed, but I would have to leave the Apollo cabin. I don't want to leave friends but I want to be in my rightful place.

The driver announced that we would be in Olympus one to three hours from now. So I took my seat beside Travis to only get another slap.

"Hey!" I raged.

He hid his head and put up his backpack protectively, and muttered "sorry".

"One hour, what should we do?" I asked.

"Let's play a game," he said.

I nodded my head vigorously.

"See Joshley over there? He's beside the driver, he sleeps with his mouth open and drools. Take these M&Ms then try shooting it in his mouth. Most M&Ms win!"

"Game on," I said putting on a fake game face.

We just burst into laughter and snickered.

I took the first target and it hit his nose.

We snickered silently then Travis took his aim.

It hit his lips but it slid down into his mouth.

One point, he mouthed.

"Hey! That wasn't fair! It hit his lips!" I said a little too loudly that it took attention of quite a few people who shot dirty looks at me, Joshley woke up too.

"Miss Season, would you please keep it down!" Chiron commanded.

"Sorry!" I said.

I turned back to Travis and he was smiling and on the verge to laughing. I huffed at him and he spoke up.

"Looks like we have to stop the game and let the one with the point win," he said smugly.

"Hmmph. Just this time Stoll, just this time."

He smiled and made a victory dance at my defeat.

It kind of went on like this for the next two hours then we got to Olympus. When I finally got out of the bus, I kissed the floor and ran as fast as I could to keep him from catching me. I was panting for breath as I ran around the base of the Empire State Building. I stopped a little to catch my breath but he caught me and tickled me.

"Say I'm a better singer!" He tickled.

"No! Nevahh!" I defended.

"Well then good for me," he smiled evilly.

"No!! Fine, fine. Travis Stoll is a better singer than me and I suck! There, 'ya happy?"

"Of course," he grinned.

"Campers!" Chiron's voice boomed.

"This trip to Olympus will just be like our regular training in Camp, but instead you do it, in front of the gods," he softened the last phrase a little.

My heart pounded really hard in my chest at the mention of the gods. If I had more godly parents, I hope they would explain all this craziness and misfits in my life and explain about my parentage.

To look at it from a clearer way, I have never met any of the gods, I maybe claimed on this day and I'm completely terrified.

I took the elevator to the 600th floor along with the Apollo cabin, Conner and Travis. Yep, I didn't believe it either but there is a six hundredth floor.

Da da ding da da dum, da da ding da da dum. Thats it! I officially despise Olympus's elevator music.

As if Conner read my mind, or he was just thinking of the same thing.

"This music, I'm sure Zeus picked it. Even if I can't smell it, it absolutely reeks," Conner whined.

"I was gonna say the same thing!" I high-fived Conner.

Ding! The elevator sounded, signaling that we arrived at the floor.

It was so beautiful.

*************