Dinner

We got to meet her Apollo cabinmates in the Archery Range.

"Hey guys!" Mina greeted.

"Heya!" Said a person who just shot the middle of the target in a bullseye.

"Hi!" Said a girl who just took a break.

"Yo!" Said a little boy about 7, he just missed the target. Bet he was new.

"That's Julian, Jackie, Pat, Izzack, Ted, Luis, Tabitha and Claire," said Travis.

They were cool.

Julian had medium - length dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes and looked about 5'4. She might be like 14 years old. Her face was perfect.

Jackie had long platinum blonde hair, sea green eyes and looked about 5'3. She looked about 15 years old. She was pretty and petite.

Pat had sandy blonde hair, green eyes and looked 5'8. He looked about 17 years old. He looked really mature.

Izzack had dark blonde hair, super green eyes and looked about 5'5. He looked about 14 years old. He looked handsome and more kiddie.

Ted was the little boy. He looked like Buddy Valastro's 3rd son except with green eyes. The same blonde hair, same nose, everything else. He looked 4'4. He had a cute, babyish face.

Luis had beach blonde hair, dark green eyes and looked 5'1. He looked 11 or 12. He was good looking too.

Tabitha had short blonde hair, pine tree green eyes and looked about 5'2. She looked about 12 years old like me. She had a pretty face with the cuteness in it.

Claire had blonde hair with pink highlights, light green eyes and looked about 5'4. She looked about 13 years old. She looked pretty, but more of a heart throb kind of way. I had a bad aura coming from her, but I swatted it away, I was probably just imagining.

Wow, all Apollo kids have blonde hair and green eyes. In the genes.

"So, let's go. Almost time for dinner," Travis noted.

**Dinner**

I've met fairly much people. You know who I bumped into? Joshley. You remember Joshley? My best friend from school? Turns out he was a demigod too. He hasn't been claimed yet, though.

I was eating dinner at the Apollo table and Travis came up to me and handed me something. Wait, oh no, a very private something. Whooppss.. You don't wanna know what I left in his cabin. I  turned beet red and he just smirked.

"And by the way,  you have to make your offering, everyone else is there already."

"Kay, but what's an offering?"

"You gotta give a part of your food to burn to the gods. They like the smell. Burn the offering, then say the name of the god you're offering it to. Like mine is Hermes, you can offer to Apollo if you like. Or you can say Whoever my parent is."

"Okay, I'll just offer to Apollo."

"Whatever Mina, your choice."

"Rightio."

I just offered to Appy, like I said. You know, I like that nickname, Appy. Yay! I'll tell my whole cabin. I'm gonna be a hit, babe! Wait, now that's exaggerated.

Do you know that kind of exaggeration?  The kiddie type?  Honestly, you know, when they show off and things.

What in the world am did I do?! I just dropped my whole plate in the fire and said this exact thing.

"There you go, Appy. Enjoy your beef steak, corn and red velvet cupcake! I'm watching ya. Better eat it or I'll haunt you down. Well maybe not, but you get the point. The thing you said about more godly blood, I've kinda gotten over my shock but tell the god slash goddess to hurry their butts up and claim me. I can't wait any longer. Wow, that was long. Bye dude."

Then after I said that, the fire grew bigger. It was about eight feet tall now, instead of a small two-foot tall fire. There was a boom.

Based from what it said, I was in huge trouble.