Part 2 of the chapter

I was now running towards the place whew the camp was staying which was beside the big lake opposite the Temple of Artemis. Which to my annoyance, was really far from where I was. Walk, walk walk. It sounds funny if you say it a lot.

Walk walk walk walk walk.. Walk sounds like wok.

Anyways so I was walking to the camp and bumped into someone. Percy.

"Oh hey Mina," Percy greeted.

"Hey Perce!"

"Well I'm in a hurry Poseidon's calling me, see ya'!"

"Bye Perce!"

"Oh and he's dying," he suddenly sounded serious.

Wait, what?! Dying.. 

"Who's dying?" I asked but he already left.

I ran to the camp and saw a group of campers huddled around a person in a stretcher.

I walked to them and pushed my way through the crowd. There he layed, purple-faced was Travis.

Oh no, he's dying. Tears were streaming down my face until someone massaged my shoulders relaxingly. I immediately felt more calm. I turned back to see who this comforter was and it was the one and only Travis. But how is Travis here with me if he's supposed to be the one in the stretcher? Is he like a ghost or something? I looked back at the injured boy and looked closely. That nose, a little smaller than Travis's, I knew who it was, Conner. 

Travis's eyes were red and puffy from the crying. I figured he was here for a long time and got to see more so I decided to ask him. I pulled on his arm and dragged him out of the crowd. Once we were in a less crowded place, I asked him.

"What happened, Travis?" I asked with concern.

"Swordfight.. Conner.. lost.. got.. slashed in the neck.." he said in between sobs.

"Against who?" I asked caringly.

"Ares."

That fudging jelly bean ice cream god is as dead as dead.

*********