1.The Meeting

Wiishu's POV

Amy and I are going to high school together and we are both studying photography. I am very nervous tbh.. but I know that Amy will make me feel better because she knows mee well. Her and I have been friends ever since 1st grade and have been inseparable for years.

30 minutes pass by and I hear a knock on the door. I go check the door and I am almost in tears because of the stress and pressure. When I open the door it's Amy! "What is wrong?"-Amy "Oh, nothing I'm just really nervous, stressed, and feel a lot of pressure to get into the college" I told her as I broke up in tears. She hugged me and told me everything was going to be alright. She brought me to the kitchen to get a snack and then head off.

Amy offered to drive me there so I didn't have to drive my parent's car... mostly because I, not the best driver out there and I didn't want anything to happen to the car because I don't really want to pay for it, heh. Amy offered me a chance to drive but I denied it for safety reasons... like I said.. I'm not the best driver out there.

We got to the high school about 17 minutes later. The teacher welcomed us all as we entered the room. Her name is Mrs.Burin, she was lovely and funny... she has a good sense of humor and sarcasm. She isn't strict at all and she is very open minded with others. She gave us the chance to pick our seats and I decided our seats for me and Amy.

Amy's POV

As we entered the classroom Wiishu quickly felt relieved and chose our seats... it was right next to these two guys.. one has Green limeish colored hair and the other one used to have red but dyed it to brown. I could tell he had red ecause the brown had a hit of a reddish tone to it...I dyed my hair before too and I decided to go all blonde again because I got a bit sick of having bright yellow on the ends of my hair.

On the other side of us were these group of girls that looked like two of them were quite interested in the two guys... it was pretty obvious tbh.. XD

As we were half way through the class the girls on wiishu's side of the table stated telling wiishu to send this note down to the guys on my side... i didn't know their name.. neither did wiishu so it would of been awquwars talking to them at any point and we were not planning on getting in trouble for them so wiishu's grabbed the note but I told her to give it back...

"Why the hell did you do that you blonde?!" Said one of the girls named Claire. "Because I'm not going to get in trouble for a note that you want to pass down" I said with an annoyed look on my face "ugh, you bitch" said Claire turning around and whispering under her breath. I looked over at Wiishu and she looked really upset and sad... I asked her what was wrong. "You stood up for me but at the same time you earned an enemie... because of me :(" said Wiishu turning her head slowly towards me. As I was about to tell Wiishu something I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see Wiishu's eyes open and her cheeks turn red and blushing...

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this fanfic! It was really fun to write and get ready for the next chapter coming out maybe today or tomorrow! See ya then!