19. Heading Off

Amy's POV

"well.... I didn't really have a specific clarification of why to happpened but... ,y mom decided to stand up for a minute idk why and then the bed like, fell and it landed on me and my head... and yeah..." Amy explained to all of us that were there. "That makes sense, but why did she decide to sit up or stand up, whatever the hell she decided  to do" Felix sad as he sat next to Marzia as she sat on hit laps sideways. 

I just gave up on life and rested my head on his lap trying not to fall asleep. I accomplished it, I didn't fall asleep.

Mark's POV

When she layes on my lap, I felt so bad and sorry for Amy, not that I didn't before, don't get me wrong here. I just started stroking her hair back and combing it, seems like it made her feel a big better, I gues, I wasn't sure tho. "Hey, don't worry, everyathing si gonna be fine trust me, also, remember, we re here for support and for all of us"I bent down and whispered to her ear, it made her mile  which I haven't seen her do since I las kissed her, it made me happy :)

Unexpectedly as I was gonna sit back up right, she grabbed my head with one of her hands, I grabbed her other hand and kissed her, 

Jack's POV 

I grabbed Wiishu by the waist hugging her, I could tell she felt so bad and was terribly hurt inside...  bad descition... hugging her just made her more sad and she started tearing up... she hugged be and dug her face into my chest... her head was right under my chin, it was actually pretty comfy to have her head be right under my chin...I know, I weird!

I lifted her chin up to see all the tears in her eyes, it hurt inside to see her cry... "please don't cry, i k ow its painful but crying is just gonna remind you more about this situation.. for example, look at Amy... you can tell she is heart broken and dead inside right now, but she s keeping it strong" she nodded her head in agreement again. 

After she nodded she gave me the cutest smile every! I couldn't resist it, I just smiled back with such a melted and hit by a Cupid arrow heart. I grabbed her waist and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, which she has never done before... it felt weird but I didn't mind it.

Ethan's POV 

Today is the day, I know I....

Hello, sorry for the short chapter!  I just didn't know what to say and I'm really tired, it's currently 3:28 am, I tired like I said. Hope you enjoyed this and see ya in the next chapter!

CCCCYYYAAAA!!!!! BAAAAIIII!!!