15. Back

Wiishu's POV

As I was talking with Mikayla, we all hear a little faint voice in the background "you have nothing to be sorry for". We all looked at the paramedics thinking it was one of them. They weren't even there! I was very confused, Mark was there upset and depressed, Jack was next to me quiet, Ethan was staring at... Mikayla (?).... ok then... Amy was unconscious in the ambulance, Bob and Mandy were sitting down with Wade and Molly trying to comfort Mark, and Felix was comforting Marzia.

"It can't, it couldn't be possible, could it?" I ask Jack with a confused look... "I don't think it's her Wiish, it had to be one of the paramedics..."He said looking up at the paramedics. "They are all male and that was a girl's voice" Ethan said...

Jack's POV

I was very confused, Molly and Mandy were quiet... Wiishu and Mikayla were talking... Amy is unconscious and her mom is....dead... *sigh*

All of a sudden we see a high heel boot stepping down from the back of the ambulance... "what the fuck?" Felix said standing up... "don't apologize for things you shouldn't apologize Kayla"The voice said faintly sounding like she was crying... "Amy?" Marzia said as she stood up with Felix.

We all started walking towards the back of the ambulance, the legs weren't walking, it looked like she was sitting down...

Mark's POV

I knew it was Amy, I know her well enough to know how her voice sounds like and how she looks like.

"Come out, there is no need to cry" I say convincing her... "the hell did you say that for?" Wade asked me... "you'll see buddy, you'll see..." I tell him with a side smile on my face and a mischevious look...

"How did you know it was me Mark?"Amy asked as she stepped out... "I know you well enough Amy, plus, your voice is too sweet not to notice who it is" i said smiling and looking at her in the eyes... It took everything in me to keep my cool from coming out, but inside, i was jumping in excitement and happiness.

Mikayla's POV

Um... Amy... how was this possible, I was very confused... I just ran up to her and hugged her. "Thank god you are ok" I said smiling, almost crying....

Ethan's POV

She is gorgeous, I turned into a tomato....

Hope you all enojes this chapter... if you were wondering... yes... Mikayla is based off one of my friends XD, hehe, have fun reading this JP! Well, I have no more word to say, so thx so much for reading this and see u in the next chapter!

CYYAAA!!! BAAAIII!!!!