5.Behind You Back

Wiishu's POV

We sit down and oh god, oh no... it's Claire, Haniya, Elizabeth, and Emma. I see Amy make eye contact with Claire... Claire starts talking to her friends and we were wondering what they were saying. Mrs.Burin tell them to shut up and pay attention because them 4 have been getting really annoying and giving the teachers some attitude... 

Marzia tells Amy to ignore them and not pay attention to them. "They are just a group of jerks and bullies" I say thinking that only Amy and Marzia herd me... but I was wrong...

Mystery Person's POV

"I am going to get him..  even if we lie..." I say to them in a quiet but mischievous voice...

Mark's POV

We turn to the teacher and he was looking at us trying to hold his laugh in..."ITS OK! U CAN LAUGH!" I hear Jack yell as he randomly bursts out laughing making the teacher and the rest of us laugh like maniacs XD

The bell rang to go to our lockers and then lunch. I saw Amy go to her locker and I was thinking on asking her to the Halloween dance tomorrow,but Jack has to do the same thing as me... he has to ask Wiishu,hehe. 

"C'mon bros, it's not that hard, just go up to them and ask them"I hear Felix say as he walks up behindJack's open locker door "easy for you to say Mr.HelpfulPewds..." Jack says and he finishes putting his supplies away... Felix slammed Jack's locker shut and then someone came up to Felix and started talking to him.... 

I saw Amy walking with Wiishu and Marzia, I turn to Felix and he is doing some kind sign telling her to not come over here yet, they turned around and went back to Amy's locker... Marzia looked worried and concerned... then I saw Amy stand right infront.....

Amy's POV

I was closing my locker as I turn and see Wiishu and Marzia right behind me telling me to hurry up... "Calm the hell down, Jesus Christ!" I say putting my hands on their back and making them walk to Mark, Jack, and Felix.

 I see Marzia getting worried because she saw this girl talking to Felix.... He started making signs telling her not to show up and to wait at our locker.... Marzia gets really stressed sometimes, specially when it comes to Felix because he can make really um...unwise, yeah, that's totally the word I was gonna say....*cough cough*.... anyways....he makes a lot of unwise descitons a lot of the times and Marzia is the one that helps him not make those choices... who knows where he would be right now without Marzia.

Marzia was getting really worried and I stood infront of her so she couldn't see Felix... all of a sudden we hear a scream and....

Jack's POV

"Easy for you to say Mr.HelfulPewds..." i tell Felix after he told me to go ask Wiishu out to the dance and telling me it's not that hard as I put my stuff away... 

He shut my locker closed by slamming the door, it scared the shit out of me that I jumped and almost slipped. Mark started laughing and all of a sudden someone comes up to Felix and starts talking to him... then I saw Marzia and Wiishu walking with Amy towards us...

Marzia didn't look like her regular self for a moment... I saw Felix telling her to wait over there just in case... she looked... worried.

Felix's POV

"C'mon bros, it's not that hard, just go up to them and ask them" i tell Mark and Jack while hiding behind Jack's open locker door. "Easy for you to say Mr.HelpfulPewds..." said Jack in a silly but annoyed voice tone.

I turn around and slam his locker shut as I hear someone talking to me... I turn and see my other half, Marzia, walking towards us with Amy and Wiishu, I tell her to not come over here just in case doing movements with my hands... I don't exactly know what I was doing to tell her to wait. 

Amy took her back to her locker and then I turn back to the person...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it took so long to publish... I just had a bit of a struggle writing it and had to do some things... but who is this someone that is talking to Felix? Stay tuned for the next chapter!  

Cya!! BAAAAAIIIIII