9. A Change In Life

Mark's POV

Jack was about to kiss Wiishu but all of a sudden we all heard a scream coming from outside. Amy jumped, is scared the shit out of her, also, Wiishu jumped so high that she fall out of her seat! Jack hurried to help her up. We all went outside to see what it was.

"MOM!" I hear Amy yell as she ran outside as fast as she could. "what the hell happened?!" Amy started asking this woman outside... "What's going on out here?" Felix asks holding Marzia by the waist. "oh my goodness, Amy, what happened?" Wiishu said hurring towards Amy and the woman. I walk up to them and asked what was happening and all of a sudden I hear Amy say "She is my mom". I was so shocked I didnt speak for the next 2 minutes. When i was done being shocked I picked my jaw up from the floor... don't take it seriously, it's just sarcasm!

Amy's POV

"Mom, what are you doing here? What happened?! Whats wrong, why did you scream?!" I asked my mom trying not to freak the hell out, even tho I was crying inside because of a panic attack... "I was going to Mikayla's house to visit her mom and have some tea and snacks with her but then i got this pain in my heart and it won't stop, it hurts...Alot" my mom says in a painful tone. "Wiishu, can you please call 911, she needs help, FAST" I tell Wiishu letting myself give in to the pain and sadness of seeing my mom in pain.

Mark walked up to me hugging me as I cry my eyeballs out sitting next to my mom laying on the floor. Everyone else joined... even and specially Marzia, she started crying too. Wiishu started crying while she was calling 911... mostly because my mom is like a mother to her.... same with her mom and me. 

Wiishu's POV

I called 911 and they said they would be here in around 15 to 20 minutes... when I told Amy and the rest the time they were gonna be here they all screamed flipping off... Specially Felix.. he started walking towards me snapping my phone out of my hand... Jack told him to give it back and take it politely... "its ok.. you don't have to.. but what are you going to do with it?" I said looking at Felix and Jack... I look at Felix and it looked like he was about to smash it to the concrete.... I was scared for a moment...

 "GET THE HELL OVER HERE FAST!!! WE HAVE A MOTHER HAVING A HEART ATTACK OVER HERE!!!! YOU CANT WAIT 15 TO 20 GOD DAMN MINUTES YOU JERKS!!!!! THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!!!" Felix starts yelling to the people on the phone.... "IM NOT GOD DAMN RETARDED! YOU ARE! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LET A HUMAN DIE HERE?! INFRONT OF HER DAUGHTER'S EYES?! WHAT KIND OF BEAST ARE YOU?!!!!!! OH I KNOW!!! A BITCH BEAST...." Felix keeps yelling, making me jump as Jack put an arm around my back... 

I turned back to Amy being hugged by Mark... Ethan sat next to Bob, Wade, Molly, and Mandy on the other side of Amy's mom. 

Felix's POV

I saw Marzia crying alot... I hung up the phone after being alll upset, sad, and having a bunch of mixed emotions... I sneaked up to her hugging her from behind. I turned her around pushing her head against my chest making her feel better. I tried as much as I could to comfort her and help her feel better and stop crying but nothing did it.... exept one thing that I didnt try... "C'mon cutie.. everything is gonna be alright, don't worry aboutit" I said kissing the top of her head... "But what if Amy's mom passes away right  infront of her eyes?.. that must hurt so much..."Marzia said trying to hold her tears back, but it just made her cry even more.

"She won't don't worry, I already yelled at 911" I said holding her head up facing towards me. I wrap my arms around her waist... "But what if it does happen? what if we just have a lost right infront of our eyes?" Marzia sayd burring her face into my chest "Again, don't worry, it wont happen, we wont let it happen..." I tell Marzia pulling her head up and pulling her in for a kiss, I french kissed her making her forget part of what was going on at the moment and helping her to relax and stop crying.

Ethan's POV

"Why dont we take her inside and give her some water/medicine?" I say making everyone stare at me "that's actually a pretty good idea" I hear Bob say as he patted my back. Felix was over there kissing Marzia, Jack over there hugging Wiishu tryin to comfort her and helping her not to cry... like Felix and Marzia.... and Mark hugging Amy as she cried her eyes out. I felt so bad for what Amy was going through I can't even imagine how she would be like if her mom actually were to pass out.... "Honey... If I..........

IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS! I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE/FINISH/PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER EARLIER... BUT I COULDNT! I was busy with chores, um.... let's just say life.. there... I was busy with life. I will try to make and publish more often, again thanks so much for the people who read this :D it means alot to me! Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happened! 

CYA!!! BAAAIII