10.Emotions

Wiishu's POV

The ambulance got to the house 8 minutes after Felix yelled at them...it was kind of impressive I shall say. Amy was still crying next to her mom as she layed on Marzia's bed. I hugged Jack starting to tear up."I dont know what to do, I dont want to make matters worse..." I tell him as he looked at me with a little smile "How can you possibly make things worse?" Jack asked wrapping one of his arms around my back and his other arm around my chin to the other side of my head... It was a rather weird place to wrap your hand/arm around... but then I saw why... H e moved my head facing him and he kissed my forehead telling me not to worry about it.

Without control I kissed Jack back...I didnt mean to, it just... happened, my body did it without thinking about it..."Oh my goodness, im so sorry, I didnt mean-" I say getting cut off by Jack... he kissed me back in the middle of my sentence... i didnt hold it back so i kissed him too. Marzia and Felix looked at us.

"Amy, look"Bob whispered to Amy and Mark...they both turned their heads and saw us... she stopped crying just a little bit... but it wasnt enough to say that she stopped crying her eyeballs out.

Jack's POV

It was my one and only dream that I wanted it to come true....and it did, it did come true, I was the happiest person alive at this moment. SHE KISSED ME!!! "Oh my goodness, im so sorry, I didnt mean" Wiishu started saying in a regret voice tone... before she finished her sentance I kissed her back, I didnt care if she didnt mean to... It was just a... resent kiss, yeah, lets call it that... she stopped talking and kissed me... making Marzia and Felix loook at us...

Amy's POV

My mom was laying next to me dying every second, getting closer and closer to heaven.... And all of a sudden I hear Bob whisper to me and Mark "Amy look".... I looke at Wiishu and Jack and they were kissing... it made me a bit happy... I smiled a little bit but then a minute after or maybe even less... I went back to crying... My mom and I have been sooo close since i was born, we did everything together, no matter what it was, even sleep together... If my mom were to pass away right infront of my eyes right this instant I would probably go under depression, which wouldn't make anyone happy, trust me.... Wiishu knows how I get... becuase I have been under a small period of depression... becuase my dog died and she was the one that laways cheered me up apart from my mom. "Honey, If I dont make it... just make sure you know well that I have always loved you, not even the exit of the milkyway and back is enough to express it... You have always been my little Peebles, and you will

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY MA'AM" I hear a voice faintly in the background... I had my head on my mom and I wasnt feeling well whatsoever, I felt really lightheaded... like I had no brain, i was unconcious... All of a sudden i feel a tug on my shoulder, that doesn't do anything tho... I still felt horrible.

Mark's POV

The paramedics came into the house with a portable bed, or however the fuck they are called... they came storming in and Amy was passed out on her mom, she cried herself to sleep... "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY MA'AM... everyone as a matter of fact" One of the paramedics yelled before coming into the room... "SHIT" I yell standing up quickly grabbing Amy bridal style and moving her towards the side, away from the paramedics. She woke up and looked very confused, as they were strapping up her mom on the portable bed she realized what was happening...She stood up and...

ELLO U GUYS! So little news... I'm gonna be going out of town for the next 3 days, that doesnt mean im gonna stop publishing stories, as a matter of fact... I pre-wrote a few chapters, just so I make sure I actually publish some chapters! Well, thanks for reading this and have a happy week

CYAA! BAAAIIIII!!!!