22. Approach

Jack's POV
We arrived at the restaurant about 8 minutes after Pam texted Ethan and Mark. We all came out of the car except Mark, Amy, and Marzia. "what is going on?"I said very confused and kind of concerned...
After about a minute, they got out. Amy didn't look like she was doing good at all... I felt really bad. Wiishu went up to Amy and they went up to the door waiting for Marzia, Mandy, and Molly.
Us, the guys, went in too but to find the guy and beat the shit out of him. We all went in together and split about half way inside almost at the lever where he bathrooms were

Amy's POV
All I could think of doing right now is helping Pam, she is a good friend of ours now. She helped us through quite an amount of things, we are so great full for her but we never felt like we gave anything back as a show of kindness and appreciation, so this was the least we could do at this point.
"Amy, if you aren't feeling well, i can take you back to the car, the last thing we need is getting someone else sick. Mark would be really sad to see you sick, don't you think"-Signe said "Don't worry, in fine, I just need to get a little bit of hope and confidence boost... some energy could help too, but this isn't the moment to gain those things" I said with a smile on my face, a real one.
Mikayla's POV
I didn't know who Pam was, i had only heard that she was helping with Mark's future plan for youtube, I think it was for Valentine's day....'Date with Markiplier' or something like that... still not completely sure.,. but all I could think of right now is that Ethan just helped me get rid of this jerk, I'm really happy i'm with him, I couldn't stop smiling which is something i rarely do unless i'm with my friends, yelling inside jokes and shit like that...(True Story XD)
"U should go with Marzia, Kayla"-Felix said "That's true, wh-"-Mark started saying a she got cut off by this female voice, it was Amy.... "sorry to interrupt but idk if u guys want us to look for Pam right now or wait until u guys find the guy, also, when they say beat the shit out of anyone, they actually mean they are gonna kick their ass"-Amy said giggling at the end, making us all agree and laugh along
Marzia's POV
For the little tiny thing i am, I sound, and look like, i didn't want to be the leader of us three kind of like guarding the bathroom door, all of a sudden i heard Signe and Amy whisper while yelling towards us "Get The Hell Down! I Think That's Him!" They all said
I started hesitating and this was the moment when i realized, i fucked up :/....

(A/N)//Thanks so much for reading this... of anyone is XD.... but I have not uploaded this chapter in forever and I'm so sorry about that. I kept getting my phone taken away and I tried my best to actually publish this but today was the day i actually woke up and felt inspired and motivated to finish this, of the same thing happens tomorrow then a new chapter might come out tomorrow.... We'll have to see :)! That's all i have to say!

CYAA!!!! BAAAIIIII!!!!