23.The fuck up

Marzia's POV
this is the moment when i realized i fucked up :/.... I hesitated and just paralyzed when we saw the guy right in front of us.
Of corse, as expected, he came towards me....."The he'll are you doing staring at me?"The guy asked as he approached me.
Amy also saw him and came towards us and snapped at me making me come back to earth... wish i wouldn't of even left in the first place because he looked UPSET!

Felix's POV
I saw the guy walking towards Marzia but i decided to stay calm and stay where I was. Bad idea... That bitchass with his fat ass looking self walked right up to Marzia and Amy, Mark also decided to wait to see if anything happened...

"Bro, we probably should do something... all of us!" Jack said getting kind of worried for leaving Wiishu over there right behind the guy... I didnt know what to do and i was having an internal panic attack, I have been dating Marzia for about 6 and a half years and I didnt want anything to happen, and when I say anything, I mean ANYTHING. If he lays hands on Marzia he will get his hass kicked. At least I wont be the only one to beat his ass if he touched any of them.

Amy's POV

I know this is for Pam, but I ain't in the mood to deal with this bullshit, NO THANK U! I pass and win with this desicion. "You are cute, what's your name?" The guy asked turning towards me and reaching his hand out trying to pet and stroke my hair. "Get your dirty ass hand off my hair, thanks" I say grabbing his hand and pulling it away from me "We've got a sassy one over here ay?" He said with this weird accent... I think he might be Australian, It was werid for me because I have never heard one before but I really really like the way it sounds! "I'm just trying to stand up for my name, identity, and personal business, now, if you will please leave us alone, we are trying to eat something, thanks" I say getting a bit frustrated with his stubborn self.

I looked to my right and saw Mark getting ready to come over here if anything happened. We told him to wait because he seemed to be going. Or so we thought..

"Alright little missy, I will leave"He said turning around and starting to walk the opposite direction, but after he took onme step, he turned around and reached out to grab me "Right after I get you to come with me and live with me happily" he said smiling and reaching in to kiss me "FUCK NO!" I said pushing the hell out of him against the table next to us. Molly quickly told Marzia, and Mandy to come behind us, Molly and I are the ones out of the girls that has the most confidence and has alot of ways to make someone look stupid.

Mark's POV

I saw Amy pushing him against the table behind him, something wasn't right. "Alright, I'm going in"I said starting to give my phone to Ethan that then he gave it to Mikayla thatw as next to me so she could hold it while he tried to stop me 

"Wait Mark, just give it one more chance, we shouldnt get into his business"Ethan  said coming after me. "I cant wait, what if he hurts them, huh? what are we supposed to do after that?" I said being joined by Felix and the other two guys. "Touche" Ethan said with a voice of defeat XD "GOTCHO ASS BOIII"Bob said.

Wiishu's POV

I saw the guys walking towards the girl, except for Ethan, he was staying with Mikayla behind... or so I thought, after like a second, they caught up with the others... Jack came straight to me telling me to please get away from him. "I will, dont worry, but where do you want me to go?" I ask him "Nevermind" He said looking back at Felix.

All the guys stoof next to all the girls standing up for them. "Amy, the fuck did he do to you?" Mark asked Amy while giving the guy the death stare.... "He is trying to mkae me date him" Amy responded as fast as she could "HELL TO DA NO! THATS MY GIRL AND U LITTLE KOREAN GUY, MAY GET AWAY FROM HER" The guy stood up and told Mark off.... "First: Hawaiian* Second: She doesn't even know who the hell you are. Third:.....................

THIRD WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WELP, guess you'll need to read the next chapter to find out what the third thing mark say's is. Thx for reading and as always, cya in the next chapter

CYYYAAA!!BAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!