Alternate Ending To Chapter 22

~Blake's POV~~4 Years Later~

"You ready yet Blake?" Chance yell asked from Axel's room.

"Yeah, is Axel ready to go to his grandpa Kaden's house?"

"Yeah, lets go, You have to be to work at what time?"

"12:30 P.M." I heard a cry coming from Axel's room/ the nursery.

"Guess who's up." I walked into the nursery, Axel was playing with toys, Chance was holding a crying Amberlynn, and a crying Courtney was in the crib.

"Help me." Chance practically begged me.

"Hey, you helped me get pregnant 19 months ago with twin daughters, so don't start complaining." I joked, picking Courtney up.

"Come on, we gotta go, I need to get to the hospital to start my nursing shift." I had changed my major from law to medical.

"Ok, lets go." We both placed Courtney and Amberlynn in their carriers. We each picked up one and grabbed one of Axel's hands. When we got to the car I handed the carrier to Chance so he was holding both of them. I picked Axel up and we walked across the street.

"Dad!" I said as he opened the door.

"Blake, Chance, Axel, Amberlynn, and Courtney. Charlie, Daniel, come out here, the Wilson's are here." My dad yelled. Charlie and Daniel came out of nowhere.

"Blake, how's work going?" Charlie asked.

"Good, well we're here to drop the kids off." Kaden and Charlie each grabbed a carrier the n Axel walked in.

"Axel, what? No kiss for mommy?" I asked. He ran back put to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then did the same to Chance.

"Bye." Chance and I said at the same time. We ran back across the street and then Chance drove me to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------10 Hours Later--------------------------------------------------

"OMG, I'm so ready to go home Chance."

"Me too." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok, let me clock out, then we can go home." I hurried to clock out. I grabbed my stuff from my locker then met up with Chance and gave him a kiss. I got my phone out of my purse when I heard Chloe's ringtone.

"Hey Chloe. What's up?"

"My birthday's coming up, so I want you, Chance, and the kids to come down for it."

"We'll try, we're gonna have to plan for my family out there to watch the kids."

"Ok, I hope to see you back in New York."

"P.S. I never forgot your birthday."

"I know. Anyways gotta go, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and looked at Chance.

"Chloe wants us in New York for her birthday."

"Ok, we'll call your cousin Brice and ask if he can watch the kids."

"Ok." We got in the SUV, backed up, then Chance started driving while I dailed Brice's number. He answered after a few rings.

"Blake, what's up cuz?"

"Chloe';s having her birthday party next week and I was wondering if you and Emiline could watch the kids."

"Of course, what day?"

"Friday, but we'll be there Monday."

"Ok, see you soon then."

"Maybe all of us could have lunch on Wendsday."