Chapter 11

~Blake's POV~~Day before her birthday~

Chance walked into my room holding a plastic bag with 5 boxes in it. He handed it to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Do you? Don't you want to know?"

"Yeah. Just go take the tests." I walked into the bathroom. I took all the tests, then placed them in the sink. I set a timer for 3 minutes on my phone and went back into the room. I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. I looked over at Chance who was sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands. I rubbed his back with one hand, trying to comfort him, but he kept his head in his hands. A minutes later...

You're gonna find real love

And you're gonna hold your kids

You'll change the course of generations

'Family tree' by Matthew West blasted through my phone. I sileneced it and stopped rubbing Chance's back.

"You ready?" I asked, Chance looked up at me.

"I guess so." He nodded slowly.

"Moment of truth." We walked into the bathroom.

"Am I pregnant or not." We walked to the sink and looked at the tests.

"Oh my god!" I heard Chance say. I turned back to him.

"Oh my god is right! I'm freaking pregnant by my 21 year old bodyguard."

"What do we do?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"There's only one way to have it so no one knows about this." I knew what he was talking about.

"I will not abort my baby. He or she did nothing to deserve that, it's our fault not the baby's." I almost yelled. Keyword.... Almost. I knew my eyes were a dak brown.

"I'm sorry. So what now? We have 2 options, keep or put up for adoption." He said.

"Do you think I would be ok with someone else raising our child?"

"No and neither am I. So we're keeping it?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Ok, I'm here for you no matter what, I love you. I'll agree with the decisions you want to make Blake." I smiled and kissed him. We heard someone clear their troat. We broke apart to see Charlie and Cody standing in the doorway.

"Yeha? What do you need?" I asked.

"What's in the sink Blake?" Cody asked.

"Makeup." With that he left but Charlie entered and came closer.

"Are those pregnancy tests?" She whispered.

"Yes." I felt an arm sneak around my waist.

"Can I? I won't tell your dad or Cody." She ponted to the sink. I nodded not trusting my voice. She gasped as she looked at the results of the 5 tests.

"You're pregnant? By who?"

"Yes and by me." Chance said looking Charlie straight I the eyes.

"Are you keeping it?"

"Yes." Chance and I said proudly.

"I won't tell, but remember you're having a birthday at a club tomorrow with your friends so be careful." With that she left.

"When are we going to tell your dad and brother?" He asked.

"When I start showing." He nodded.

-----------------------------------------Chance's POV~The Next Day---------------------------------------------