Chapter 3

~Justin's POV~~3 A.M.~

She started squirminng away from me, so I grabbed her arms.

"Blake! Wake up!" She jumped trying to get up but I was still holding her arms down.

"I'm up!" She was sweating, I haven't seen her like this since almost a year and a half ago, when she had the last nightmare of her mother being murdered.

"What did you dream about?"

"Why?" She asked looking at me nervously. I removed my hands from my arms. I already had an idea of her dream.

"Cause you yelled 'mommy' then started squirming away from me."

"I had the dream, I mean nightmare of watching my mother being murdered." I shook my head, I knew it.

"It's ok, I won't let them get you." She got up. "What are you doing it's 3 in the morning?"

"I'm not going back to bed, so I'm going to go watch T.V."

"Do you want me to come?" She shook her head and left. I heard her talking with her bodyguard then 2 sets of footsteps walking away. I closed my eyes, I feel horrible. 'What is she going to think about you? She'll probably want to break up, you're not an amazing boyfriend, you're just an asshole.' I thought, I can't believe this. I wanted to tell her last night about it when she called me the best boyfriend ever. I have to tell her sometime today. She's going to hate me. I'm about to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me, I don't deserve Blake. I couldn't go back to sleep, I just sat in bed thinking of way to tell her. At about 7:30 I fell back asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------11:30--------------------------------------------------------------

I've been up for an hour watching the 'Supernatural' marathon, cuddling Blake. I have no idea way these girls love this show. I had to pull Blake away now or I wouldn't ever tell her, which isn't fair to her. I turned to look at Blake, she was already looking at me. She came closer as I met her lips, they tasted like peaches like everytime I kiss her. This was already the oppisite of what I needed to do. I broke the kiss and looked at her eys. They were dark blue meaning she was happy. I got up and held my hand out to her, she looked at Chance with a 'stay here' look then took my hand. I took her upstaris and to the kitchen. She jumped on the counter after she got a water bottle from the fridge.

"Ineed to t...t...t..." I was cut off by Nia coming in, I love my sister but she has the worst timing ever. She quietly walked into the pantry, grabbed chips, and left. Blake nodded telling me to keep going.

"I have to tell you some...thing." I'm so nervous about her reaction to this one.

"what baby?" I wish she didn't call me that, it just made this harded for me.

"Remember Olivia?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yes, I remember her well." She now had brown eyes, shit, she's already mad. Olivia was her best friend before Olivia tried making out with her brother, father, me, her best guy friend Andrew, and my ex-best friend Steven. "What about Olivia?" She spat angrily, I'm in deep shit."

"It meant nothing Blake." I tried.

"What meant nothing Justin?" She tried not to yell but was strating to fail miserably, but I can't blame her.

"I s...s...slept w...with he..." That was allshe needed to hear. She jumped off the counter.

"When?" I could tell she was beyond pissed off.

"2 weeks ago." I looked down.

"Oh my god! You're disgusting Justin! How would you feel if I slept with Steven? You would feel like you weren't enough for me. Don't ever talk to me ever again! Give me your phone! NOW!" Her eyes were now dark brown, not pushing my luck I handed her my cell phone. I saw her go into contacts and delete her number. She then went into my pictures, she went to the picture we took the day we started dating, she shoved it in my face. "You see them? Well now they're exactly like us. OVER!" She screamed, I saw tears in her eyes but she forced them away. She threw my phone on the counter she was just sitting on then ran out and back into the basement. But I still have more secrets to reaveal to her.