Chapter 18

~Chance's POV~~3 months later~

We got to the doctors office, 5 minutes to spare. I got out of the car and then helped Blake out.

"Lets go see if we'll be raising a son or a daughter." I said happily.

"Lets go."

------------------------------------------------------10 minutes later--------------------------------------------------

"So if I remember correctly you wanted to find out the sex of the baby a month before your due date. Correct?" Dr.Kingsley asked.

"Yes sir." Blake answered him.

"Ok, well you ready?"

"Yes!" We both answered. He moved the wand around her stomach, before catching the baby.

"It's a boy." He said. I leaned down.

"I told you so Blake." I whispered in her ear.

"Yes you did." She placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Thank you Dr.Kingsley." Blake said.

"You're welcome, and how many times do I have to say you are to call me Jackson."

"Thank you Jackson." She said again.

"No problem, I'll see you two lovebirds soon."

"Bye Jackson." We both said as we walked out to our car.

"One more month till little Axel Parker Wilson joins the world, and changes our lives forever." I said happily, Blake looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"If our son looks anything like you, he's gonna be a serious heartbreaker."

"Why thank you baby." We obtained our fingers and left them like that for the rest of the drive home.

----------------------------------------------------------------The next day--------------------------------------------

We set up the nursery and brought clothes, it was perfect.

"So I was thinking that you should pick out the coming home outfit for Axel."

"Ok that is what I was planning on doing." I replied looking at Blake.

"Ok." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I placed my hands on her stomach, eveytime I dp Axel starts kicking.
"You already love him, don't you?" Blake asked, placing her hands on top of mine.

"Yeah, ever since we found out you were pregnant."

"Me too." She moved my hands off her stomach, kissed my lips, and left the room. A few seconds later I heard a loud crash.
"Chance!!!!" I ran out of the nursery. Blake was down the hall on the floor, with her arms wrapped around her belly. Next to a hall table that had some of the ultrasounds, that was now on the ground.

"Are you ok?" I ran over to her.

"My water broke." She cried out. 

"Oh shit!" I helped her up, to our room, and to our bed.
"What do I need to grab?"

"The overnight bag, the baby carrier/carseat, my purse, my phone, my laptop, my camera, and my video camera." I ran and got all the stuff we needed and put the small stuff in Blake's purse. I put all of the things in the SUV before helping Blake to the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------18 Hours Later---------------------------------------------------

"Hi Axel, I'm your daddy." I said, as the nurse handed him to me, he was wrapped in a little blue blanket. I walked over to the hospital bed where an exhausted looking Blake was waiting to see him.
"That's mommy." I said handing him to her.