Chapter 15

~Molly's POV~~Long Before Murder~

"Love you baby, have fun at work." I said giving Kaden a quick kiss.

"Love you too. I also love you, Blake." He knelt onto one knee and kissed my 8 month pregnant belly.

"Don't forget to say bye to John and Cody."

"I won't beautiful. You be careful at work too."

"I will." We kissed agian, he left, and I went to get dressed for work. I got dressed in my normal teacher outfit. I walked downstairs to see both my twin boys sitting in their high chairs and the babysitting feeing them.

"Hey Molly." The babysitter aka my 26 year old best friend, Ashlyn said when she saw me.

"Hey Ashlyn."

"I can't believe you're still teaching at 8 months pregnant."

"Well I'm healthy and they're just high schoolers." I made a cup of coffee, put the lid on, then kissed both John and Cody's heads.
"Love you boys." I hugged Ashlyn and left for work. Another day working with New York teens. I walked into my classroom and of course sitting at her desk was Courtney, shy girl but beautiful. Long brown hair, and perfect green eyes, but no friends at all. She's in 11th grade and is always in my class which is her first class, every weekday before the bell rings. The only way she gets in here without me is because her dad is the principal.
"Courtney, how are you?"

"Good. How are you Mrs.Crawford?"

"I'm good."

"What are you drinking?"

"My one cup of coffee for the day."

"Oh, ok." Just as she said that another one of my first period students, Brad walked in. 6' 1", brown hair, blue eyes, and quarter back of the football team.

"Hey Courtney." He walked over to her and kissed her.

"Hey Brad." She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Well, Courtney I didn't know you and Brad were dating." I said, they both turned to me.

"We started dating 2 years ago, but kept it a secret, but now we aren't." Brad stated. The bell rang and the classroom filled up with students quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------9:30 P.M.--------------------------------------------------------

I picked up my ringing phone as soon as I heard Kaden's rington.

"Hello." I said, as I slid the answer button.

"Where are you?"

"Grading papers and putting them in the computer. Why?"

"What time are you working till?"

"10:30 and you know I hate when you answer my questions with a question. So, why?"

"The boys are going to be put to sleep and I'll be asleep when you get here. Love you, Molly."

"l love you too Kaden, goodnight." I hung up the phone and kept working. As 10:30 rolled around I put my stuff in my laptop bag and walked out to my black Porshe then drove home. As I entered the house, the main hall light was on, I walked up the steps then entered my room. I quietly changed into pj shorts and a large over the shoulder shirt then got in bed. I felt as Kaden reached his arms out then wrapped them around me while pulling me closer to his body. He rested his face in my neck while I laid on my side and giggled at him. We fell asleep like that.

-----------------------------------------------------The Next Morning---------------------------------------------------------

"Molly wake up." I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes to see Kaden standing above me.