Chapter 14

~Chance's POV~~Wedding Day~

I got out of bed and remembered I was in my cousin, Chris's house, who I decided would take Cody's place in the wedding. Blake and I decided to do the tradition of not seeing each other for 24 hours before the wedding. I got up and made pancakes with bacon. Chris got up then all the other groomsmen got to the house and we ate.

"How are you feeling about today?" Blake's cousin, Bruce asked me.

"I'm overly happy. Is there any other feeling you have before you marry the love of your life, mother of your unborn child, 17 year old, and a very important client at your bodyguard agency which you're a personal bodyguard at?" I jokingly asked.

"Nope." Chandler said popping the 'p.'

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem big brother."

"Baby brother." I joked, ruffling his hair.

"Not the hair Chance! Not the hair!" He screamed.

"Ok, ok! Sorry." I said sarcastically.

"Let's play video games till we have to get ready at 3:30." My other cousin, Travis said. We all agreed then went into the living room to play video games.

-------------------------------------------------------Blake's POV--------------------------------------------------------------

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacon." I heard as someone poked me.

"Skyler, I'm up." I slapped her hand away and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Bride, you need to go eat, then we go to the spa, nail salon, and go get waxed. Then we come back do hair, makeup, gifts, and get ready. Oh, then your dad will have a gift for you and I know you've been working on a gift for him." I got up, walked to my closet and picked a random outfit. I showered and put the clothes on after Skyler left then went downstairs to eat. I arrived in the dining room at the same time as my dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------Kaden's POV-------------------------------------------------------

"Kaden wake up." Charlie shook my body. 

"Morning to you too babe." I said sarcastically getting up, kissing her cheek, and going to the closet.

"Morning, but you have to be for today." Once she said that, it clicked in my head, today is November 15th, 2014. Blake's wedding dad, my baby girl's getting married today. I threw on a pair of sweatpants over my boxers.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast, love you, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

"Love you too." I kissed her again then headed downstairs. I entered the dining room at the same time as Blake.

"Morning daddy."

"Morning baby girl. You exited about today?"

"Yes, also nervous." She said.

"Why?"

"Cody knows the date, the time, the place, everything. Since he's with that gang. They most likely know everything too."

"I won't let them hurt you baby, niether will Chance, that's also why I switched the location. No one will get to you princess, I promise." She hugged me.

"Let's eat, I'm ready to get to gift giving." We ate then she left to go get ready for the wedding. My Blakey bear is growing up.

------------------------------------------------------------Cody's POV----------------------------------------------------------