Chapter 6

A/N

Picture of Blake's green Alyce B'dazzle 35442 Silky Chiffon' dress on the side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Blake's POV~~3 weeks later~

Not much happened for 3 weeks. Chance left to visit his dad, Justin moved back and bought an appartment, dad got engaged to Charlie, that was really it.

"Miss.Crawford, your dad has arranged a car for you to pick you up after for dinner. It should arrive in an hour, your father said it's about wedding plans." Josh, the substitute bodyguard said. 'This guy is so annoying, nothing like Chance. Shut up Blake, stop thinking about Chance.' I said to myself.

"Yeah ok. Thanks. Out." I said flatly. He walked out without another word. I took a 10 minute shower, I got in my green 'Alyce B'dazzle 35442 Silky Chiffon' dress and a pair of black 6" heels, I also curled my blonde hair at the ends. I did my makeup lightly. As I finished my makeup, my phone notified me that I got a new text....Justin.

~Love you baby, I can't wait to see you~ I texted back a 'love you too J.' Before looking at the clock...6:30 P.M. Of course I have 30 minutes left here. Normally I would invite Chance in to play video games but of course he's with his dad and I'm here with Josh. I put my IPod on the docking staion and started blasting 'Everything has changed' by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran, 'What are words' by Chris Medina, 'Walk away' by Paula De Anda, and 'Wake me up' by Avicii to pass the time.

--------------------------------------------------------At Dinner------------------------------------------------------

I sat with Cody on my right side and Charlie on my left side, across from my dad.

"So I was thinking maybe the bridesmaids should wear blue dresses." My dad nodded at Charlie before turning to Cody and I.

"Cody, Blake we are having a large wedding next week. Blake, Charlie wants you as the Maid of Honor. Cody, you are my best man. Are you ok with this? We will understand if you aren't." Cody and I nodded our heads.

"I'll do it dad." We said in unison. Charlie and my dad laughed at us a little.

"Ok then. Blake, you, the other bridesmaids, and I will be dress shopping tomorrow. I only would like you to help me pick my dress."

"Ok Charlie."

"Cody, you, the groomsmen, and I are going to go tux shopping tomorrow." Cody just nodded. We finished eating then Cody and I went home while dad went to Charlie's house to help her pack.

-----------------------------------------------------Chance's POV---------------------------------------------------

After 2 weeks of being with my father, he woke up. I decided to go home 2 days before Charlie and Kaden's wedding. The only person other then my father is Blake. I wonder what she's doing.

~What's up?~ I texted her.

~Nothing. What's going on out there?~ Was her reply.

~Not much. My dad woke up last week~

~YAY!!!!!!~

~So I'll be coming back 2 days before the wedding.~

~Can't wait! I hate Josh, he's too uptight, he doesn't even joke. Miss you :(~

~Miss you too :(~

~Goodnight Chance~

~Goodnight Blake~ I put my phone away and looked at my sleeping father and sighed.

----------------------------------------------------2 Days Before Wedding----------------------------------------

I walked up the steps to my room. After putting my stuff away I went to Blake's room. I knocked before going in.

"Miss.Crawford." I said trying to mimic Josh's voice. Blake turned around, her eyes widned and her smile grew.

"Chance!" She yelled. She jumped over the back of the couch, I opened my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hey Blake." I smiled as she leaned back, we were still holding onto each other.

"Hey Chance." She leaned in and kissed me, as I kissed her back. "I missed you so much!" She kissed me again.

"Missed you too!' This time I kissed her then set her down.

"So um dad told me, my aunt and uncle on my mom's side wants me to fly out to see them next month. I really want to see them. Do you want to be the bodyguard on the trip/ If you don''t daddy said he can get another bodyguard to do the job." She smiled up at me. God, she's just too cute.

"I'd love to go do my job. Where do they live?"

"New York! I'll go tell daddy to book the jet foe next month and a hotel with a view of Central Park."

"Ok." She ran out of the room to the elevator as I walked back to my room. Man I've missed kissing her.

------------------------------------------------------Blake's POV-----------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but I never get that excited about anything, but when I saw Chance I got ovely excited. I've never felt anything like I do when I kiss Chance, not even kissing Justin. Chance is also an amazing kisser. I think I'm falling in love..... With my bodyguard!