Chapter 16

~Molly's POV~~Right After Murder~

I walked out of my body laying on th floor, going cold underneath Erick. I looked to see my body laying there. I watched as they poured gasoline all over my body and the first floor, then light it on fire with a small match, after walking through the front door. The whole first floor was engulfed in flames, other than a small path from the steps to the door. As they ran out of the house I ran up the steps, Blake ran down them, tears streaming from her eyes, probably smelling the smoke. I turned around and followed her into the bushes on the side of the driveway as her dad's car pulled up.

"Blake! Molly!" Blake made a run for it to her daddy.

"Daddy, they killed mommy." She cried into his chest.

"Who? Baby who killed mommy?"

"2 men in jackets."

"What did the jackets have on them?"

"Black Eagle."

"Stay out here in the car." Kaden put her down then ran into the burning house, while Blake got into the car, and I ran after Kaden. I watched as he tried to get to my burning body. At this point the firemen were here and were dragging Kaden out. I just stood there watching, not like the flames could do me any harm now. They put the fire out sooner then I though they would've.

----------------------------------------------------------------The Next Day---------------------------------------------------

Turns out up here in heaven you get your own cloud and you can watch out over your family. In this case I was watching mainly Blake.

"Blake, open the door." Kaden said knocking on the door.

"NO! GO AWAY!" That suprised me, but when Kaden kicked her door down, I was overly suprised. He sat next to her on the bed. They were staying at our lake house, we hadn't been there since a month after Blake was born. He hugged her as she cried into his chest, he picked her up, placing her on his lap.

"We can get through this baby, together. Remember, mommy's in heaven which is a much better place, where we know she's safe." Tears started escaping his eyes, he had a soft spot when it came to his little girl, espcially when she cried.

"I miss her daddy."

"I miss her too Blakey Bear." He kissed the top of her head.

"Happy birthday sis!" The boys ran into her room and hugged her. Cody seemed a little distant though.

"Thanks Cody and John!" She said hugging them back.

--------------------------------------A year later, The Day Before Blake's Birthday-----------------------------------

As I watched Cody, I found out he was working with the Black Eagle gang. Cody went to spend time at his buddy Jason's house, which is where the whole gang and their family lives. Kaden had to run to get something from his office at work. So Blake and John were left at home alone. Next thing I saw was a grenade being thrown not to far from where they were at. John saw it and tackled Blake to the ground. His dead bloody body was laying on her body. He saved his little sister, his only sister. Next thing I knew he was sitting next to me.

"Mom?" He asked in wonder.

"Johnny!" I brought him into a hug.

"Am I dead?"

"Yes baby boy."

"How?"

"You died protecting Blake. A member of dad's old gang threw a grenade into the house, so you tackled her under you, in which case you died." He just nodded.