Chapter Ten

I am a little calmer now. My tears are gone. Ash and I still stand under the tree. Peaceful now. It is dark outside and the stars are beginning to come out. The moon is full. Beautiful.

"Are you hurt?" He whispered. I nodded my head. He looked at my wrist. I haven't looked at it yet. I am a little afraid to. "C'mon." He said holding my good hand. We kept walking. I didn't say anything. He got out his phone and texted somebody.

"My friend came here with me so he can pick us up. He should be here in a little bit." He said. We stood on the sidewalk in front of a café. I nodded. I didn't feel like talking. "That's him." He said walking towards a car parked on the side of the road. He opened my door for me and I got in. I was in the back and he was up front next to his friend.

"Mia Jane this is Luke. Luke this is Mia Jane." Ash said. "Hi." Luke said a little shyly. "Hi. You can just call me Mia." I said awkwardly. "So where are we going exactly?" Luke asked. "To the hospital." Ash replied. Luke drove to the hospital. I looked at my wrist. It was bruised really bad. It hurt to move it.

"Okay we are here." Luke said parking the car. We got out of the car and walked in.

.........

"What happened?" A nurse asked. I told her the story.

She came back in with the test results. "Well, it defiantly is broken."She said. They put a cast on my wrist. The whole time I was silent. Luke and Ashton were silent. The nurses were too as they put the cast on.

.........

"Well it could have been worse." Ash said as we got in the car. I rolled my eyes. "It could've got ripped off or something." He said. "Yeah and then a superhero would come save me and we'd ride away on a unicorn!" I said sarcastically.

"Where are we going?" Luke asked. "I am hungry." Ash says. "Me too." I replied. "Lets go get some food!" Luke exclaimed. He drove to Golden Coral. I love eating there. I haven't ate there for a while.

"I didn't bring any money." I mumbled. "It's fine. I'll pay for you." Ash said. "I can pay you back when I get home." I said. "No, you don't have to pay me back." He says smiling.

We went up to get our food after finding a table. "Here. I'll help you." A voice said. It was a boy around my age. He had brown eyes and dark hair. "Th-thanks." I stuttered. "It's my pleasure." He replied. He held my plate as I went through piling my plate with food.

"I am Isaac by the way." He said. "I am Mia." I replied as he handed me my plate. "Well it was very nice meeting you Mia." "Thanks you too." I mumble as I walked back to our table carrying my plate with my good hand.

Luke and Ash were already at the table. "Who was that?" Luke asked. "Oh he's Isaac." I replied. "Friend?" He asked. "No, just met him." Ash hasn't said a word. He sat across from me. I sat by Luke. "Somebody seems to like there food." Luke joked to Ash. I laughed. "What? It's alright." He mumbled. "I think he's jealous." Luke whispered loud enough for only me to hear. "What?" Ash asked. "I think your jealous." Luke said. "What? No I am not jealous. Psshhh that's silly! Of course not."