Chapter Twelve

The next morning Luke was the first to wake up and I was the second. Ashton was still fast asleep.

"Thanks for helping me last night. Ashton is lucky to have you as a friend." I said smiling. "Your welcome. Do you have a twitter? I could uhh follow you." He asked. I nodded. We told each other our usernames and we followed each other. Then I followed Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

"Good morning." Luke said to Ashton as he got up. "Good morning to you too. What's for breakfast?" He asked sleepily. "Um whatever you want I guess." He replied. Ashton started walking to the bathroom. "You know what? Lets go get breakfast my treat!" Luke exclaimed. "But my hair is a mess." He complained. I could understand where Luke is going with this breakfast thing. We must not let Ashton see his face. "Here," I started fixing his hair with my good hand. "There that looks better." I said. "Okay now that we all look presentable lets go." Ashton said walking towards the door.

"Where are we going breakfast?" I asked. Ashton drove. "I really don't know." Ashton said turning left then right. He pulled into the parking lot for a restaurant called 'Franny's'.

"I have never been here before." I said. "Either have we." Ashton replied. We got out of the car and walked in. The restaurant spelled of coffee and breakfast foods. We sat at a booth in the corner. I sat next to Ashton and Luke sat across from us. Every once in a while I'd look over at Ashton and try not to laugh at his face.

A waitress came to our table to take our orders. "I am your waitress for today. What would you guys like to eat?" She asked. She started to laugh but then stopped herself trying not to be rude. We ordered our food. We mostly got pancakes. As she walked away from our table I saw Ashton staring at her. "Ash." I said bringing him out of his daze. "Yea?" He asked. "N-nothing." I stuttered looking down a little embarrassed.

She came back with our food. She smiled at Ashton. I acted like I didn't notice. I keep asking myself one question: Am I getting jealous?

Our waitress walked up to our table to make sure we didn't need anything. "Can we get more napkins, please?" Ashton asked. She nodded. "I'll be right back with them." She walked into the back. After a few minutes she came back with a few napkins and she handed them to Ashton. "Thanks uhh," Ashton said. He looked at her name tag on her shirt. "Juliet." "Welcome." She said shyly before walking away.

"One o the napkins has writing on it." Ashton said. "What does it say?" "It has her phone number and it says 'Nice face.' What does she mean by nice face?" He asked. "Uhh n-nothing." Luke stuttered. "Was she being sarcastic? Do I have something on my face?" He asked. "No." Luke said smiling a little. "I do! You are lying." He got up and speed walked to the mens room.

"Well he caught us. Revenge here we come! Yay!" I said sarcastically. Luke laughed. "He's been in there for five minutes whats taking him so long?" I asked. Luke shrugged. "I'll go see. Brb."

After a few minutes Luke and Ashton walked to the table. Ashton's face was red. He didn't look angry or upset that we just took him out in public with marker on his face. "You're not mad?" I asked. He shook his head and sat down.