Chapter Fifteen

Now that we are dating I need to tell my Dad. I called him.

"Hey dad! I got news!"
"Hey sweetie! Okay what's your news?"
"Well that Ashton kid that you don't want is dating well we are dating. Don't be mad at me please! I love him and your opinion won't change that."
"Okay."
"Okay? What?!? You are fine with it?"
"Yes as long as I can meet him sometime."
"Okay. Sometime soon."
"Sounds good to me."

I smiled.

"Well bye. I love you."
"Bye. Love you too!"

. . . . . . . . . .

It has been two months of dating Ashton. We have been Skyping every Saturday and Wednesday. We text every day and call sometimes. But we still write letters. We write to each other once a month. Tomorrow morning I am flying to see Ashton and his bandmates. We are having our first actual date! I am so excited.

I get hate from some people. Ashton and Nikki have told me not to met it get to me which it hasn't. Lots of people like us together so that's all good. I was actually pretty surprised when I had random people on Twitter saying they shipped us.

. . . . . .

My phone started ringing. I waited a second before answering because I live my ringtone.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey!" My friend CeCe said.
"Omg! How are you?"
"I am great. You?"
"I am awesome!"
"We haven't talked in forever. So how's life?"
"It's alright." I said.
"It's alright?!?!? You are dating a band member and that's all you say? Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked.
"I have been meaning to call you, I really have. I have just been so busy."
"Oh well it's fine." She said.

We ended talking for an hour about everything. It felt like I was back at home and we were at her house talking for hours.

. . . . .

I just got on my plane. I have never been on a plane before so this should be interesting.

I got a window seat. Next to me was a girl who looked around my age. We haven't said a word to each other.

"I am sorry to bother you but you are Mia right?" The girl asked. I nodded. "I am Juliet. I am a big fan of your boyfriends band." "Oh well it's very nice to meet you. Do you have twitter? I could have them follow you." I said. "Aww thanks. Umm could you follow me on Twitter too?" I nodded. She handed me a piece of paper with her username on it.

We talked about random stuff. We had a lot in common. Before we got off the plane we traded phone numbers.

. . . . . .

Ashton said he was having his bandmate, Michael pick me up from the airport. I have never met him before. Ashton said look for a boy with colorful hair.

I saw him and walked over to him. "I'm Mia." I said shyly. "Hi I am Michael." He said. We walked out to the car and he drove to where they all were staying. It was a flat. The whole ride I avoided talking so I could stare out the window. I've never been to Australia before so this is all so new to me.

"We are here." He said parking the car in the driveway. We got out of the car and walked in. "Hey!" Ashton said getting up from a couch and walking over to me. "Hey!" I said back. Luke and Calum walked over too. I haven't met Calum before. "Mia, this is Calum. Calum, this is Mia." "Hi." I said. "Hi."

After all the introducing and getting to know each other Ashton gave me a tour. "And this is my room." He said walking into his room. I followed him. His bed was (surprisingly) made. "You will be staying in my room. I will be downstairs on the couch." "Okay." I said setting my suitcase down. "Ready for our date?" He asked smiling. I nodded.