Chapter Twenty-Six

"You aren't going to go see Mia today?" Luke asked sitting next to me. I shrugged. "What happened?" He asked. "It doesn't matter." I spat. I felt bad for being so rude about it but when I was about to apologize he left the room.

Fifteen minutes later the door opened and Luke, Michael, and Calum walked in with a bag with the Dairy Queen logo on it. "What's going on?" I asked. "Here." Michael said handing me a pint of Chocolate icecream and a spoon. They sat down around me on the couch and had there own icecream. "What's going on? " I asked for the second time. "We are here to talk to you about what happened." Calum exclaimed. "What happened exactly?" Luke asked. "Uhh what do you mean?" I asked. "With Mia. Mate, you look like you did when she was in that coma." Luke says. "But a little worse."Michael comments.

"Wanna know what happened? I'll tell ya. Me and her were talking and now we are broke up. Whoop de do! Big deal! " I spat poking my icecream with my spoon. I looked up at the boys. They all stared at me. They looked surprised. "What?" I asked.

"Are you glad you two broke up?" Luke asked. "To be honest, no." I said. "Then why don't you try and get back together?" Michael asked me. I shrugged. "It's no use." I muttered. I looked down sadly. "Are you okay Ash?" Calum asked. I looked at him and shook my head 'no'.

No, I was not okay. I wanted to cry but ever since I left the hospital yesterday but I can't. Not around the boys anyway. I will not let them see me cry.

"Did you cry when you broke up?" He asked. I shook my head 'no' again. "Maybe that's what's keeping you down, Ash. You'll feel better after you let it all out." He said. "I am not going to cry." I mumbled. "Why?" Michael asked. "Because you all are here." I uttered.

++++

I did cry. It was later that night.

I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. (Notice I didn't say I hopped into the shower. It's dangerous. I've learned from experience.)

After I finished washing my hair I stood there for a moment and thought about everything. Then it all came to me, the memories. Then came the tears. I stood there and cried for a good while. As I got out of the shower and got dressed I cried, this time I tried to be a little bit quieter. When I walked out I hurried an got into bed. I have to stop crying. The boys should be home in five minutes. We are staying at a hotel and we have two beds in each room so really we have two rooms. I am sharing a room with Luke.

I layed down and closed my eyes to try and stop the tears from falling.

I heard a door open. "Ashton, I am home!" Luke called walking in. I quickly wiped my eyes with my sleeves. He layed in the bed next to me in nothing but a T-shirt and boxers. "Ash, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. Why'd you ask?" I asked. "You've been crying haven't you?" I didn't answer. "It's okay. You can cry if you want. I won't tell anybody. Okay?" He said. I nodded. "Okay."

And I did.