J. Laurens

God! Why did I have to be so annoying? I should have realized that Alex was working and probably wasn't in the mood. He probably didn't even like me in that way.

I started to walk into the living room but Alexander jumped up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Um, to the living room. I want to get out of your hair." I said.

"John, you don't need to do that. I'm sorry I was so rude about it, I'm just really stressed. Do you want to cuddle or something?" He asked.

"No, I'm going to go hang out in Laf and Herc's room." I told him.

"Okay, come back soon." He kissed my cheek

I wasn't actually going to Herc and Laf's room. I was going to Thomas Jefferson's room. He made me a deal a while before, I gave him head, he gave me drugs.

Now, trust me, I wasn't a druggie, I just did some sometimes when I was particularly stressed.

I knocked on the door and immediately it opened up.

"John! My friend! Did you come to take me up on my offer?" Thomas smirked.

"Um, y-yea." I stuttered.

The truth was, I had never done any stuff like that before. I was losing my mouth virginity to freaking Thomas Jefferson! The thought of it made me want to throw up.

"Aw, you're nervous. That's adorable. Well, come in and get to it." He said, shutting the door and sitting on the bed.

I slowly sank to my knees in front of Jefferson but I got a text from Laf.

FightingFrenchman: John! Where are you at?

GayTurtle: Jefferson's room

FightingFrenchman: You're not doing the thing are you?

GayTurtle: Yes, I am. Now can you please leave me alone?

I tossed my phone to the side and unzipped his pants. I gasped.

"They lie when they say people with big egos have small dicks." I said.

Thomas laughed but his laugh got caught in his thrust as I licked the tip. I tried to not think about what I was doing but I couldn't help but be disgusted by myself.

I back up and said "Thomas, I don't know if I want to do this."

"Shut up, you're so annoying. Y'know, people would kill to be in your position. Now get back to sucking." Thomas said

Someone opened the door.

"No, he will not 'get back to sucking' because he's coming with me." They said in a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw Alexander with the angriest face I've ever seen.