Chapter 3

Molly's p.o.v

She hit me, that flipping asshole just hit me square across the face, to say that I'm not shocked is a understatement, she's done worse to me, but still I'm lost forwards, what did I do!

Before I could say anything Georgie tackled her to the ground throwing one punch right in Courtney's nose and I heard the bone break!

Courtney's squalling of pain is all you could hear for miles away,

YEP Georgie had defiantly broken her nose again.

"You lay another fucking finger on Molly and I will beat you up so hard you will no longer look like a slutty barbie doll,if I'm feeling really possessive you might even end up in hospital" Georgie said with a fake sweet smile.

She grabbed my arm and led me to my locker.

She opened up her locker took out a first ad kit and rubbed the scratch mark that Courtney's ring had made across my whole cheek.

Once all that had happened, I made my way to English lit.

As we where 10 minutes through the lesson the door Burst open and the teachers said "how nice of you to join us mister mills"

I looked up to see hunter standing in the door with a bored expression on his face.

"Yer whatever old man, can I sit anywhere"? Hunter asked rudely,

the teacher was about to answer- but hunter cut him off and said "it's call mister hobo save your breath I'll sit at the back".

The back just happens to be where I was sat!

He came and sat next to me giving me a smirk and a wink before he sat down. God this lessons going to go sooooo slow i thought to myself.