chapter 10

molly's P.O.V

"hunter im not to sure why you have a growing thing in your um trousers but may I ask why my hand is on it" I said slighly embarrassed "Molly was I your first kiss" hunter asked "pfttttt what no" I said trying to remove my hand from is growing thing, he looked at me with questioning eyes "look ok yeah yeah you where but" I said looking away, he just smiled and looked at the wall.

whilst he was staring at the wall the memories of the time I caught my brother watching porn came back to me and how the girl stroked the boys ding-a-ling, I looked down at the bulge and moved my hand slightly rubbing him, hunter looked at me with complete shock,"molly what are you doing" hunter said stammering slightly "I just want to try something, can I" I asked, hunter didn't reply he just nodded.

I undid hunters belt buckle and pulled his trousers down slightly, I took a deep breath and slipped my hands into his pants and grabbed a hold of the growing erection, hunter let out a series if hisses "FUCK molly your hands are fucking cold" hunter said looking up at me through his eyelashes, never in my life had I found swearing sexy up until that moment there, with my hands still wrapped around is erection I squeezed tightly, "auchhh molly noo here let me help thats not how you do it" I mumbled a sorry before hunter held the outside of my hand and began pulling my hand up him and back down, " yeah molly like that" hunter said through a moan, he let go of my hand and I started pumping harder and faster causing many moans to leave his mouth "FUCK MOLLY" the only thing that would make this better was if you used your mouth" hunter gasped, memories of walking in on my brother getting blown of by his only brown haired bitch came back to me. I looked at hunter "ok" I said he looked shocked yet pulled his trousers down completely along with his pants, I had not seen his erection until now and oh my fudge balls it was BIG , I slowly took the tip of his erection between my teeth and swirled my tongue around him, he was moaning and groaning and cursing until I heard him literally scream "im nearly there", just as I felt him stiffen my phone rang I jumped of hunters lap and ran to my phone, I heard hunter moan and some water splats land on the carpet I turned to see white juice over hunter and the floor, hunters eyes where closed and he was breathing very deeply, I giggled and picked up my phone "helllooooooo molly speaking" "molly you have to start looking at the caller ID before you pick up" my brothers voice rang through the phone," sorry brother dearest how may I help" I said in my queen like voice,"I just wanted to know why your not home" he asked "awww your worried about me, well dont worry im staying at a friends ill be home after school tomorrow love you" I said and put the phone down, I turned to hunter to see him sat on the settee with a smirk in his face, "I did good didnt I?" I asked, he just looked at me and walked past and up the stairs, ill take that as a yes then.