Chapter 5

Molly's P.O.V

It's been almost two days since I spoke to hunter he's hasn't been in school. I don't know why I'm so bothered, I shouldn't be right??

It's now 6 in the evening and I'm sat in the car with Georgie, the radio blaring that breakfast club song

" I fucking hate this shit" Georgie say reaching over to turn the radio over " NO don't turn this off it one of the best songs" I protest whilst swatting her hand away.

"Wow no need to be so violent you little feisty fucker calm you shitting tits"

"Why must you be so vulgar, you cursing makes my ears bleed it's not nice little miss potty mouth" I say as Georgie rolls her eyes.

" it's still a shitty song you love me and I'm not going anywhere so your going to have to put up with my 'potty mouth'"

"Oh stop, the films a classic so is the song so zip it" I reply back.

As we pull up to the shopping centre I see a massive group of

People, standing at the start of an ally, around what looks to be 2 people shouting at each other, I couldn't make out who they where though,

" Georgie can we go and look over there" I ask pointing to the group" sure but if we miss our reservations at Waga mamas I'm gunna shoot you so hard in you face" she said in a serious tone "okay okay come on" I say grabbing her hand and leading her to the group.

As we approach the group we start to hear voices but not what there saying. me and Georgie push our way through the group, of what I have only just realised are all men, to the front.

My eyes widen in shock as I see who it is, some stranger and HUNTER. We are stood behind him out of his eye line.

"So hunter I heard you moved schools poor poor little boy can't stay around one place just because his little mummy died" the stranger spoke teasingly

"Shut your fucking mouth miller you had no right to bring my mother into this"

Hunter screamed "oh did a touch a nerve there hunt" the man I have learnt the name to be miller shot back.

I looked at Georgie and even she looked like she felt sorry for hunter, who is this butt hole and why is he being so mean to hunter.

Before I could process anything hunter was thrown to the ground just by my feet, he looks up, his eyes meeting with mine, he wore a shocked expression, he was about to say something but was punched in the face again.

Hunter then hit the man straight in the nose and miller fell back.

Hunter looked at me again and mouthed the word 'what are you doing here' I was just about to reply when miller stood back up, ready to hit hunter on the back of the head.

Before I could let my brain tell me otherwise I run past hunter and stood in front of miller so that he couldn't hit hunter, miller looked confused at first before going back to looking angry" move out the way you stupid little bitch" miller spat.

Hunter grabbed my arm to move me out of the way,

" no I won't move why do you have to fight with hunter" I questioned in a small fragile voice, "shut up and move or I will hit you too" miller threatened, this time hunter used all his force to pull me behind himself,"don't lay a finger on her miller" hunter seethed.

Just as miller was going to hit hunter I jumped in front of the punch......