Chapter 9

Molly's P.O.V

"Hunter seriously if you throw one more piece of popcorn at me I will come over there and tip my whole coke over you" I spoke with clenched teeth.

He looked at me with a damn smirk plastered on his damn face "babe it's hot in here so I wouldn't mind, anyway if you want to see me wet all you have to do is ask" he said whilst popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

We where currently sitting in hunters living room that has two settee I was sat on one and he was sat on the other, I was liking the distance in between us at the moment, we where watching finding Nemo, my choice of move of course, it was mine or hunters which was sex tape ! Umm no thanks.

I rolled my eyes in response to hunters comment and sipped my coke turning my attention back to the film, a few minutes later I feel a popcorn piece hit me on the Cheek, without a word of warning I get up holding my coke, jumped over the chair and landed straddling hunter who looked pretty shocked, I smirked and tipped the coke over his hair, he gasped and screamed I fell onto him laughing.

After a while I got bored of laughing and tried to get off of hunter but he would keep hold of my leg and I would flop back onto his lap I fidgeted upon his lap causing him to groan and bite his lip, I looked down at his face with frowned eyebrows, I fidgeted again this time testing what made him groan, he did it again but let the groan go on longer.
"Umm hunter what's up" I spoke slightly worried about what was wrong with him, "give me your hand" he asked I raised my eyebrow but gave him my hand anyway, he held my wrist and guided my hand down to his crouch I tried to pull away but he was to strong, he placed my hand upon the bulge in he pants and let out a hiss.