Chapter 4

Molly's P.O.V

This lesson doesn't seem to finish! I have been sat next to hunter and surprisingly he hasn't said a word. That's gotta be bad right ?

I was just finishing my work when I felt a hand on my leg,my first reaction is to jump up and scream, I did so but flipping the table in the proses.

" Is there something wrong" my teacher asked, " no sorry I just saw a bug" I said quietly and sat back down.

Once the bell rang signalling lunch I sprinted out the door and towards my locker.

I thought I had managed to loose hunter until I felt a hand grip my wrist.

I was flipped around and pushed against the wall, hunters body was pushed up against mine and I was trapped!

"Hey babe" hunter spoke with a smirk plastered on his face,

" why are you following me everywhere" I asked bluntly, he leaned in and almost brushed his lips on mine

"I just think your all cute and innocent", all I could think to my self was how good hunters lips smelt, they smelt of orange, I wonder what my lips smelled like?

Me being me I scrunched up my nose and tried to smell my lips.

Hunter took a step back and smiled down at me, it was the most amazing smile in the world, it sent goosebumps down my spine.

He got so close this time and said "see what I mean your cute I would love to know what's going on in that head of yours" he spoke.

Do you know how tempted I am to kiss you right now?" Hunter asked, I shook my head no words would come out of my mouth, he started leaning in, with both his arms on the side of my head pinning me to the wall.

Before anything happens a voice bombed down the corridor "YOU BETTER STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND YOU FILTHY MAN WHORE", yep that's Georgie,

Hunter didn't even move he just stared into my eyes, does he want to get himself killed??!!

"DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I FUCKING SAID" Georgie shouted this time a lot closer, hunter still just ignored her.

I was pulled away from hunter and that's when he fumed "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CONTROLLING MOLLYS LOVE LIFE SHE CAN SEE WHOEVER SHE WANTS TO SEE AND SHE SURE AS HELL DOESNT NEED YOU THERE, YOU CRAZY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!" Ok that one Drew a crowd.

"OH PISS OFF I DONT NEED TO BE TOLD HOW TO BE A BEST FRIEND YOU FUCKING SKUNK FACE BALL BAG!" Georgie shot back before walking away and dragging me with her,

before we turned the corner I looked back to see hunter smirking and looking down at my bottom, then his eyes met mine and he gave me a wink before turning away and walking in the opposite direction.