chapter 11

molly's P.O.V

Once hunter had come back down the stairs he walked straight past me ignoring me completely, I felt used why isnt he even looking at me ?

I followed him into the kitchen, pulled out a bar stool and sat down whatching him make himslef a drink

"can I have one" I asked hopeful "you know where the fridge is" he mumbled before walking back into the living room well ouch !!

Once i had made myslef a drink I started to wonder 'do I really want to stay the night with grumpy pants' and I decided I would head home once I finished my drink.

Once I had finished I walked over to the front door unzipped my backpack and put my phone in.

As I slung my bag on my back and opend the front door I realised I had left my jumper in the living room,

Oh well he will just have to give it to me some other time I don't want to confront him and I was hoping he wouldn't notice I had left.

As I was shutting the door I hurd the tv turn off and I saw hunter just walking though the door way and make eye contact with me just as I was shutting the front door.

Then I ran!

I ran all the way home and believe me thats alot of exercise for a girl who has failed PE 2 years in a row!

I threw open the door and stumpled into the living room to find my brother underneath another blond bimbo!

But not just any blond flipping bimbo it was the one and only COURTNEY BROWN.

And the first think I did was mumble out a small innocent  "Chris" I found this extremely emotional my brother knew Courtney hated me why is she even here !

They both stopped what they where doing and turned to face me "Chris" looked shocked and had guilt written all over his face,

And Courtney had her signature smirk written over her face she did this to get to me she knew how close my brother and I where !!

With tears in my eyes I didnt let either of them talk I just ran to my room slammed the door, locked it and ran to my bed and cried, the only thought running through my head then was

I cant belive my brother would do that to me and I HATE COURTNEY WITH ALL MY BODY.