chapter 6

mollys P.O.V

as the punch hit me square in the face, I tumbled, more like fell flat on my face, backwards.

I couldn't believe it I just got punched! this would be awesome if it didn't hurt like a bitch and blood wasnt pooring out of my face like a tap,

before anyone could do anything hunter screamed "YOU NEVER EVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL YOU FULL ON TWAT ESPECIALLY MOLLY"!

before he pounced on miller and punched him multiple times before a girl with jet black hair came over and broke them up.

As georgie was helping me up, whilst also gearing daggers at miller, the girl hit miller over the back of the head and screamed "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK IM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW"

just after she screamed that, she walked over to me " hey umm sorry about the biggest dick in the world over there are you ok, oh im sophie by the way" the girl I have learnt to be sophie said

"I have been better, and hi im molly" I say trying not to spit blood, "and im georgie" georgie said shaking sophies hand.

"is that twats your boy."... before georgie could finish I interrupted her "umm hate to interpret but im kinda bleeding half to death" I say wiping blood on the back of my hand,

just then hunter appeared from behind sophie " babe are you ok"? hunter asked, did he just call me babe, wow bum fluff,

"not really im in alot of pain, im trying hard not to cry" I say honestly,

hunter stares at me then grabs my hand leading me out of the crowed, thats slowly leaving

"wow dickhead where do you think your taking her" georgie said firmly," dont you think you should let her get cleaned up first" sophie interjected.

"im taking her back to mine I have everything that will help her get cleaned up" hunter shot back, wait hes taking me back to his ! holy shiz balls.

"I still dont like you but I will allow you to help her once, just dont play any games or try and touch her inappropriately or your hand will be choped off and umm" "stuch up your ass hole" sophie helped finish georgies sentence , georgie smirked at sophie before fist pumping her " I like you" georgie laughed, whilst sophie just smirked.

after saying a "bye" to them I was dragged back to a car that was black and told to "get inside" quite rudely I may add.

the car ride to where ever hunters house is was filled with nothing but silence !